Momentum/Motivation Buddies.

Options
Bibop10
Bibop10 Posts: 6 Member
I am currently on the right track.. 4 days of eating relatively clean, exercising, of some sort, everyday... I've even recently picked up a new hobby which has worked wonders for my idle hands and mouth! But what I do know, is if history wants to repeat itself... I will keep this up for about another week and suddenly feel the urge to 'reward' myself or fall off track because I don't want to be 'obvious' at dinner with the in-laws. (Everyone LOVES to give advice or track what you eat when the know you're trying to lose weight.) --- and yes, I know I should be stronger than that, but simply put... I am not.

I am hoping that I can keep my momentum up with a few more positive influences/encouragement and others of you who wish to have it in return. I would like to celebrate victories with people in my same situation... Granted, I have a wonderful husband who is very supportive, would drink my bath water, all that....(what movie is it?! ;-)) but knowing that I actually need to lose the weight of his entire body, and would still be considered obese, is a little discouraging.

I am currently unable to do exercise that is too strenuous therefore I have set my calories low. I have two small children so you'll have to forgive if I forget to log in one day. My goal here is to gradually become as healthy as possible. I gained about 40lbs with my last pregnancy and I expect that to fall back off relatively quickly... but I am in it for the long hall.

Please add me a friend if any of this hits home... and lets be accountable together.