Week 3 Challenges

Options
jennegan1
jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
Physical
Work out 45 mins for 3 days 5 points
anything extra 5 points

Health
Any time spending for your self reading a book, taking a bath, going for a walk 5 points
Try to limit alcohol, coffee, sugary drinks to 2 or less a day meaning 1 cup of coffee and 1 cup of soda 5 points

Ultimate Challenge
Try a new work out routine
Plenty of videos on you tube to look up 10 points

Replies

• BLillard68
    BLillard68 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    January 26th

Physical
    Work out 45 mins for 3 days...79 minutes total workout on Day 1 = 5 points
    anything extra...34 minutes extra = 5 points
    (I also got in 60 minutes of hand washing our truck outside and vacuuming the inside along with wiping down everything including the windows, but I didn't count that at working out in this challenge.)

Health
    Any time spending for your self reading a book, taking a bath, going for a walk...went for a 4 mile walk + cleaned the truck = 5 points
    Try to limit alcohol, coffee, sugary drinks to 2 or less a day meaning 1 cup of coffee and 1 cup of soda...had 2 cups of coffee this morning + on my third glass of sweet tea so I guess this one isn't happening today...LOL!!! = 0 points

Ultimate Challenge
    Plenty of videos on you tube to look up...also not happening today...LOL!!! = 0 points

Today's Total = 15 points
  • BLillard68
    Options
    January 27th

Physical
    Work out 45 mins for 3 days...83 minutes workout, Day 2 = 5 points
    anything extra...38 minutes extra = 5 points

Health
    Any time spending for your self reading a book, taking a bath, going for a walk...walked for 4.5 miles today + crocheted a cowl = 5 points
    Try to limit alcohol, coffee, sugary drinks to 2 or less a day meaning 1 cup of coffee and 1 cup of soda...OOOPS...didn't happen again today = 0 points

Ultimate Challenge
    Plenty of videos on you tube to look up...not today = 0 points

Today's Total = 15 points
  • BLillard68
    Options
    January 28th

Physical
    Work out 45 mins for 3 days...did get a workout in but only 22 minutes today = 0 points :frown:
    anything extra = 0 points :frown:

Health
    Any time spending for your self reading a book, taking a bath, going for a walk...walked to and from work and my parking spot today + read a little bit of my book during my lunch break today = 5 points
    Try to limit alcohol, coffee, sugary drinks to 2 or less a day meaning 1 cup of coffee and 1 cup of soda...3 cups of coffee and 2 glasses of sweet tea today = 0 points :frown:

Ultimate Challenge
    Plenty of videos on you tube to look up = 0 points :frown:

Today's Total = 5 points :embarassed: