{Week 2} BUST-A-MOVE - Exercise 30-45 mins for 4 days

Options
So in addition to getting the needed 64 oz of water, we gotta get moving. Moving helps to prevent our bodies from becoming stiff, rigid and it helps to burn those calories that we need to help us lose weight!

This week plan the 4 days that you will commit to exercising. Report back what day you exercised and what you did and for how long. I have to admit that I have not done anything in a long time and I want to use this as a starting point to get out there and get moving for myself and my future!

I am planning to work out on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, & Sunday. I am not sure what I will do but I will get moving for at least 30 mins! I am excited and nervous all at the same time... been off the wagon for long time.

Replies

• MySkinnyJeans2014
    MySkinnyJeans2014 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm working out Monday through Thursday! (busy weekend) I plan to AT LEAST do some eliptical. I have been doing the bodyrock 30 day challenge (its going to take me 50 days to do it. hehe). But it is a nice short workout that you can fit to your needs pretty easily. So I hope to do that all week as well.
    Hope you have some awesome workouts! :flowerforyou:
  • MzBJackson_13
    MzBJackson_13 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Was able to get a 30 min walk in yesterday... felt good to be active... may try for today since we are snowed in the house!
  • MySkinnyJeans2014
    Options
    Skipped working out on Tuesday due to work :/ I'll get my last 2 workouts in at some point... I just don't know when. Glad to hear you're feeling good!
  • MzBJackson_13
    Options
    Had to go back to work on Thursday and ended up running errands until 8:45pm! I was exhausted when I got home and had to be up and back at work at 7am so I did nothing. Will try to stop by the gym today on my way home...
  • Billswife2011
    Options
    I worked out Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and I will work out today. Monday, I went to Zumba and did C25K, Wednesday, I did Zumba, Thursday, I did Zumba and strength training, and today, I will do Zumba, C25K and strength training.
  • MzBJackson_13
    Options
    On Friday, I went to IKEA and walked around the entire store for at least an hour and a half... so I hope that counts for something!
  • MySkinnyJeans2014
    Options
    I missed a work out last week :( Good thing I have a workout buddy for today! Good job on all the exercise this week:bigsmile: