KAR1959
KAR1959 Posts: 4,270 Member
Day 27 115 sit ups / 180 crunches / 62 leg raises / 110 second plank

Let's go ladies!!!

Replies

• doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Completed. :) Feels good after a rough time yesterday. Did figure out the reason behind my headache, and the fact that Allie was being very mother dog with me yesterday probably should have been a sign that something was up.
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Day 27 completed! Who would have thunk it. Only 3 more days ladies, WOOT WOOT!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,270 Member
    Options
    Done....and it was not easy. Hurt my knee walking this afternoon. Then had to get through these...whew!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,899 Member
    Options
    Completed. :) Feels good after a rough time yesterday. Did figure out the reason behind my headache, and the fact that Allie was being very mother dog with me yesterday probably should have been a sign that something was up.

Glad you got them done. Awesome job. So are you ok? Sure hope so.

Well I just could not force myself to finish them today. I did a two minute plank. But the rest were only half. I just did not feel it tonight ladies. My hips popped the entire time I did any leg raises. So I called it. But I did take a ride on the treadmill!

Kari I hope it is nothing serious. Knees can be temperamental.

Icarls we are so close! I am so excited to have done this.

Shelley
  • doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options

I had a headache pop up mid-afternoon yesterday that wouldn't go away despite trying to fix common factors (sugar lows, dehydration, tiredness). TOM headache, which I've never had, which would explain why I couldn't figure it out until today. So I did full plank and leg raises and half situps and crunches with the housemate's dog checking in on me and even going as far as to lay down next to me and resting her weight on me...So she was pretty clear that I should have called it a day. But feeling back to normal today and got all of today's workout in. :)
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options

Well I just could not force myself to finish them today. I did a two minute plank. But the rest were only half. I just did not feel it tonight ladies. My hips popped the entire time I did any leg raises. So I called it. But I did take a ride on the treadmill!

Kari I hope it is nothing serious. Knees can be temperamental.

Icarls we are so close! I am so excited to have done this.

Shelley

We sure are Shelley. I am really proud of all of us that have stuck it out through colds, pain, and our own personal obstacles. Sticking to anything for 30 days is not an easy task.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,444 Member
    Options
    lcarls ... I am so excited to be at the end of this challenge! And, we're still here! :drinker:

Kari ... careful with your knee. Sometimes, if I don't pay attention and sit with my feet wrapped around my chair legs at work, my knee get out of whack for a couple of days. Not good. :noway:

doubleclick_d ... I remember those headaches. So sorry. :cry: But what a great puppy you have! :love:

Shelley ... Hey, you got moving! Good job. It's a weird feeling to have different joints popping and cracking. It doesn't hurt, but my shoulders or knees or back take their turns.

I'm trading today for tomorrow's REST DAY. I had a jury summons, spent half the day at the court house, and I am way behind at work. I was a bit frazzled when I got home, so resting it is.

Have a great Tuesday.

Chris