Pagan Paleo Parent

That about sums me up. ;)
Looking for good friends to help and Support each other and swap recipes!

Replies

• Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Well, I'm ketogenic Paleo. Not pagan, but I do know a fair amount about it. You would likely find my beliefs in-line with Paganism though. I just don't label myself when it comes to a belief system. I do believe in God (but not in a specific form) and do I most experience god in nature, and I live in a very isolated place surrounded by vast areas of wilderness. So.

I'm a Mom of a spirited 6 year old half-Inuit girl. And mom to two big fur babies who are busy eating me out of house and home.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Hi I am joy mum to 3 children . While I am not a pagan I try to live an environmentally conscious life and raise my children to do the same. I believe in god but don't attend a church regularly my children go to a Church of England school so we attend church at religious festivals. I am strict paleo I have many food intolerances and fibromyalgia and paleo suits me. I love cooking and like trying new recipes. I love the well fed cook books the food is easy to cook and so tasty. Always happy to have more friends.