Just started Phase 2

Options
tigerblue
tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
I started phase 2 today. It is DEFINITELY harder than phase 1. No advanced modifications for me on this one! I could do most of the advanced stuff for phase 1, and I was using 10, 12, and 15 lb weights.

I barely got through the regular version of workout 5, and mostly I used the 5 lb weights! Oh well, I was getting too big for my britches anyway! Oops, not literally, that's what we are trying to reverse!

As for results, weight was up a bit, but my arms and legs look great, and I see a bit of ab definition.

I am eating right at or under maintenance, so I don't expect a whole lot of loss, hoping for body re composition instead. But I may have to finish with a bit of a cut to burn off some fat. That will be hard. I am finding that these workouts increase my appetite much more than straight cardio!

Replies

• astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up. :smile:

I'm doing workouts 3-4 for an extra week to give my shoulder more time to catch up but I'm planning on going on to phase 2 next week.
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I just started weeks 3 and 4 yesterday and I am finding tonight's workouts way more intense than I am used to! I hope it all pays off in the end though! ;-)
  • tigerblue
    Options
    Workout 6 was a little easier than 5, but I think I will be quite sore tomorrow from both days. I can't help but wonder how tough the last two weeks of phase three will be! I may need to do some of phase two a little longer. Especially since I will have to miss a couple of days near the end of the month because of travel.
  • tigerblue
    Options
    This week was my third time to do 5 and 6. I was finally able to add some weight!
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I just started phase 2 yesterday.....man, I love it! Much tougher than phase 1. Congrats to you on getting through 5&6 too....I'm eager to feel the pain at the end of this week!