Day 28...Rest Day

Options
KAR1959
KAR1959 Posts: 4,270 Member
Rest day or catch up day. I'm resting my aching left knee and tender & tight achilles heel. The achilles has been tight for awhile but the left knee sort of came on all of a sudden. I'm use to my right knee aching but this is my left & my left achilles. Who knows...I'll just rest today.

Make it a good one!

Replies

• doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hope you get to feeling better. I've had lingering knee issues from an injury several years back that now I severely regret not forcing the subject to go get it looked at (and being allowed to stay off my one bum knee for a bit to let it recover).

Enjoyed the rest day to go out and walk a slightly longer route to up my distance. Definitely have walked it enough for all the dogs along the route to be used to me (they used to run to fences and bark and now they just maybe watch me pass if they're bored enough). Also, got a motivational horn honk from the neighbor as he passed me on the last stretch in. :) So was a good walk.
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Taking full advantage of this rest day. Only two more and we are finished. Next up TLBD challenge!!!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,444 Member
    Options
    I did yesterday's challenge today because I took yesterday as my REST DAY!! ugh!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,899 Member
    Options
    Hope you get to feeling better. I've had lingering knee issues from an injury several years back that now I severely regret not forcing the subject to go get it looked at (and being allowed to stay off my one bum knee for a bit to let it recover).

Enjoyed the rest day to go out and walk a slightly longer route to up my distance. Definitely have walked it enough for all the dogs along the route to be used to me (they used to run to fences and bark and now they just maybe watch me pass if they're bored enough). Also, got a motivational horn honk from the neighbor as he passed me on the last stretch in. :) So was a good walk.

Horn honking neighbors! :) Great inspiration!

Shelley