Options
    Day 29 120 sit ups / 190 crunches / 62 leg raises / 115 second plank

You are killing us Kathy! :grumble: But so close to being done! :):drinker:

I will be back after I complete them.

Shelley
  • doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Did part of them so far. Going to finish them up after some testing this afternoon to get rid of pent up energy. :)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,270 Member
    Options
    Done - All broken up...been working on this since 7:00 am. Took me most of the day to get them all in...One more day...Yeah!!!
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Well I thought I might be finally getting this cold everyone has been fighting so I did some vigorous stepping for 40 minutes to sweat it out. For whatever reason they were pretty easy today, lol, I must be getting sick.:wink:

Kind of sad that tomorrow is the end but looking forward to starting a new challenge or two at the same time.
  • doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Completed. Feels good to have made almost a full month (one day left) of this challenge. :) I can tell that my core has gotten stronger, even if it isn't visible yet. Also, as I mentioned on a previous day, my posture is improving, which is helping with other issues that I've been having (backaches mostly).

Way to go everyone. :) One day left and we can do it.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,899 Member
    Options
    Completed. Feels good to have made almost a full month (one day left) of this challenge. :) I can tell that my core has gotten stronger, even if it isn't visible yet. Also, as I mentioned on a previous day, my posture is improving, which is helping with other issues that I've been having (backaches mostly).

Way to go everyone. :) One day left and we can do it.

Any exercise that strengthens the entire core and back helps with you posture. I believe it was the planks mostly. And it does feel great to have come this far. :glasses:

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Well I thought I might be finally getting this cold everyone has been fighting so I did some vigorous stepping for 40 minutes to sweat it out. For whatever reason they were pretty easy today, lol, I must be getting sick.:wink:

Kind of sad that tomorrow is the end but looking forward to starting a new challenge or two at the same time.

I for one am glad it is not going to keep getting harder! :):grumble: But I to am looking forward to doing a new challenge. I noticed that some people have chose this challenge. Lol, I for one will be watching them and hoping they have what it takes to finish.

I love stepping. 40 minutes is great! Do not get sick please. :sad:

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Done - All broken up...been working on this since 7:00 am. Took me most of the day to get them all in...One more day...Yeah!!!

I broke them up also. I did a two minute plank and half of the others. Then got on the treadmill for 20 minutes of hill training. Then finished up the rest. Only one more day.

Kathy I want to thank you for setting up the daily posts for all of us. It really made it so much easier to do this.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,444 Member
    Options
    I will be doing these on Friday because today is a REST DAY for me. I am glad it's the end too. I will break these up into sets like I did yesterday. I started walking up and down the hall between exercises to get my total to 10,000 steps each day. I can break up our challenge and get 1,000 extra steps in! I wish I'd thought of this a long time ago!

Hope everyone has a great Thursday.

Chris