Day 30...Congratulations - You did it!!!

Options
KAR1959
KAR1959 Posts: 4,270 Member
Day 30 125 sit ups / 200 crunches / 65 leg raises / 120 second plank

Working and will post later when I finish. I'm so proud of everyone:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Partway done with today's workout. Had some help from the housemate's puppies (they like to play on my feet while I do situps and crunches). Went to grab dinner and came back to this:
    93477078-2047-44e1-8d68-f2b05e8facba_zps97981502.jpg

Guess I'm waiting for a little bit until Timmy's naptime is over. :P But the good news is, my yoga mat is comfy. Puppy approved.
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Partway done with today's workout. Had some help from the housemate's puppies (they like to play on my feet while I do situps and crunches). Went to grab dinner and came back to this:

Guess I'm waiting for a little bit until Timmy's naptime is over. :P But the good news is, my yoga mat is comfy. Puppy approved.

Awwww...how cute:smile:
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Done, done & done in!!! I am really glad this is over. I don't think I could go on another day with those leg lifts and sit ups!!!

But I am very happy I finished. A day of rest before we start again.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,899 Member
    Options

The puppy stole the show! :love: I love fur babies!

Congratulations to all, I also would be glad if I never did another sit up or leg raise in my life.

DONE! Took me almost 20 minutes but I stayed on my mat until every last one of them things were complete. And Kathy I agree. A rest day is deserved.

Shelley
  • doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    He's a real doll and has started taking a shine to me. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to take him with me (size and breed). But both he and his brother are sweeties.

Completed today's challenge, and it feels great. :D Tomorrow is definitely a well-deserved rest day before the next challenges fire up.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,444 Member
    Options

I love this! And sit ups are on my list right under burpees...:grumble:

Chris
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Had a rough day yesterday but got them finished and went to bed. Glad for the rest before LBD.

FUR BABIES RULE!!!,!