Just curious?

Options
BeckyLF05
BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
Is anyone going to weigh-in tomorrow and change their weight loss/gain for January or claim it for Feb???:huh:

Replies

• Shaky44
    Shaky44 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I haven't really paid much attention to monthly change - I just track mine by week. I'm mostly just hoping I don't have a gain on Monday due to Super Bowl partying.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Man I am going to be up anyway. I can feel it. :grumble:
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet is set up to use the weigh in from Monday as your starting weight for February. If there's enough demand, I can change that.
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    i would also prefer to keep weigh-in day at Monday.

i also do weekly weigh-ins, so really when i weigh in on the first Monday in Feb, I guess there will be some Jan loss in there, but I am more interested on what i weigh on that Monday, compared with the previous one.

Well, thats my two-pennies worth.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh in on Monday. I'm mostly concerned with total lbs./inches lost anyway. I've got bad eating days ahead, it actually started tonight. Monday you'll hear me crying!!!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet is set up to use the weigh in from Monday as your starting weight for February. If there's enough demand, I can change that.

Let's stick to Monday, speaking for myself, January is a lost cause.
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    My vote is that we are doing this week-to-week and not month to month. If superbowl party food makes you a little bloated on Monday, it should be off by the next weigh in. It doesn't seem to me that when we lose it as important as that we lose it.

Or am I missing something about the competition element of this challenge? :laugh:

weight.png
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Yes, Monday. All of my tech is set to Monday. :)
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Monday! The challenge is weight lose by April 1st, not by the end of each month.
  • theloftlady
    theloftlady Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yep, I weigh in on Mondays too each week. I have been poorly again this week so eaten rubbish, not weighed 100% accurately AND eaten stuff from a bakers because I was bought it. But I think I've lost? Oh barely walked anywhere as I've mainly been in bed too!