Options
    4 miles run/walk

exercise.png
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    2/13 - .96 mile walk

exercise.png

For the first time this week it was sunny this morning. Just before I go out for my walk at lunch it starts rain. Within minutes of getting back to the office the rain stops and the sun comes back out. The only time it rains all day just happens to be durring the 20 minutes I take a walk. :grumble:
  • avisitant
    avisitant Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    5-Feb: 2.5 mile - walking
    6-Feb: 5.0 mile - walking
    7-Feb: 4.9 mile - walking
    8-Feb: 5.0 mile - walking
    9-Feb: 4.5 mile - walking
    10-Feb: 5.0 mile - walking
    11-Feb: 4.4 mile - walking
    12-Feb: 4.6 mile - walking

MTD 55 / Goal 120.

Thanks.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Not much movement so far. Added another 4.4 miles.

exercise.png
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Mix of walking & running...way too much time on the treadmill. Can't wait to get outside during the week & not just on the weekends. Every day it's light out a little longer, so hopefully soon.

exercise.png
  • WonStepAtaTime
    WonStepAtaTime Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    total 15 mi so far

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    Dave - Haven't heard much from you. I hope you're not getting worse. Don't push it. You can do without legs. Lungs are one of those body parts you can't live without. Take care of yourself big guy.
    SUFFERLANDRIAN - I'm still alive, Dean, barely... :laugh: Been coughing up lungs the last two days. Finally seeing signs of improvement though. That's a good thing cuz I'm almost outta lungs to cough up! :bigsmile:

I spent the evening on my couch in my jammies and wrapped up in a fleece blankie watching other people moving and doing amazing things. Well okay, it was the Olympics, but still. And I want to try doing that "skeleton" thing!!!!!! When did sliding become an Olympic sport????? That looks like a blast though!! The luge is scary because it doesn't seem like you'd be able to see where you're going, but in the skeleton, you lay on your tummy and go head-first!

Got another quick spreadsheet update in tonight. Several hours earlier than usual because I'm going to bed now. Going to go take a couple of huge slugs of Nyquil and I will be down for the count in about 15 minutes. Best. Sleep. Ever. on that stuff. :happy:

Dave
    =======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

http://www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Today I got in another 23 miles on the spin bike..

exercise.png

I think I need to up my goal to 150 since its only the middle of the month!!

Dave - I hope you get to feeling better soon, sounds like you are had a rough time there for a while. Coughing up lungs is never fun!!
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Dave - hope you feel better and take care of those lungs! I love me some NyQuil sleep too....that's the ONLY bright side of being sick, ya get NyQuil woohoo!

I'm adding 2.7 tonight from the elliptical and TM. I'm also getting quite good at somehow posting right after the update each evening :laugh:

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I found time for the treadmill today!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I never thought I would be so happy to see it. :laugh: I'm still not where I want to be, but I am making progress.

So, 2.5 miles total for Tuesday and Wednesday and 3.5 miles today. :bigsmile: February total 20 miles.

exercise.png

So, to get 105 more miles in before the end of the month, I ONLY need to add 7 miles each day from now til the end of the month.:huh: Ummm...yeah. :huh: Well, I'm not ready to admit defeat yet, but I may need to face reality at some point. :cry:
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Another 2.3 miles for me today.

exercise.png
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    February Goal: 110 miles

2/13 + 8 miles

February total: 59.75

exercise.png
  • Pang29pang
    Pang29pang Posts: 103 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • renley
    renley Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    So far this month, from February 6-12, I have walked 10.55 kms!!

Love your walking tickers. Would someone email me with how I can get one!!

Many thanks. Keep the feet moving,
    leska
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,436 Member
    Options
    Dave - I hope you're feeling better.

Dean - I'm right here. Cool on the new boots! Didn't do much yesterday, but today I made up for it.

Wed - 2.09 walking
    Thurs - 10.31 walking...lots of steps!! It was beautiful outside for a good long time today! AND I did 15.0 miles on the recumbent! :bigsmile:

exercise.png

Still 146.5 to go...that's 9.77 miles a day for the rest of the month...hmmmm....:tongue: maybe...

Today was a good day.

Chris
  • christenafreda
    christenafreda Posts: 212 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 10.4 miles for today

exercise.png
  • Leanz