• jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    2/25 - .96 mile walk

exercise.png
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I had a quick 6.58 mile ride after work with a girlfriend, mtd 150.8. We're actually supposed to get some weather late tomorrow...we shall see if I can get my miles in...
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    February goes much better than I expected. I'm going to make my goal today :happy:
    Also I've moved 265K steps so far, which gives me a chance to better my step total for a month which is 302K :bigsmile:

exercise.png

Congrats! Way to go after your one-month PR...and on a short month much less! And you've been sick! Go get it!
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    3.2 more miles today.

exercise.png
  • Beckyann1971
    Options
    Got another 3.25 miles this evening. So total of 43.25.

exercise.png
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    It was weight day today so managed a short walk this morning and a short walk tonight. Run day tomorrow. I think I can make goal if I can do 5 tomorrow and a few on Friday. Should be able to walk a one or two on Thursday so I hope I can just squeak by.

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    I added 4.9 miles total walking between my afternoon outdoor walk (BRRRR!) and evening treadmill walk at the gym. Ahhh, plus it was enough to put me firmly in the GREEN!! :happy:

Dave
    rI85m6.png
  • lindyrbtsn
    lindyrbtsn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    FEBRUARY 01-25 12.0 MILES

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    Options
    =========================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

** NOTE NEW ADDRESS BELOW!**

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =========================

.....and now joining those already in the GOAL zone are.....*drumroll please*.....WONSTEPATATIME, 319SARA, JENNIFERTSMITH, KATHYFLANNERY129, and HKRISTINE1!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Just three more days left in the month to GIT 'ER DUN!!! Wherever you are, close to goal or not, don't give up. Always give it your best and FINISH STRONG.

Dave
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Everyone who has made Goal this month. :drinker: Great Work. But I also want to recognize those of us (me included :embarassed: ) who struggled this month. Hey guys at least we tried. :flowerforyou: I admit, it's kinda sad when I see the success all around me :cry: , but I know not everyone is always going to hit goal. Hey, it's the journey that counts. Every step gets us a little closer to where we want to be. :happy:

So, I did add 4.25 miles today. Not the 5 miles I wanted, but I did manage to get over 10,000 steps, so one goal accomplished anyway. :ohwell:

February total 53.75 miles. (Sorry Dave, I apparently really did break my ticker this month.:blushing: I'll set up a new one for March)
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Congrats to Everyone who has made Goal this month. :drinker: Great Work. But I also want to recognize those of us (me included :embarassed: ) who struggled this month. Hey guys at least we tried. :flowerforyou: I admit, it's kinda sad when I see the success all around me :cry: , but I know not everyone is always going to hit goal. Hey, it's the journey that counts. Every step gets us a little closer to where we want to be. :happy:

So, I did add 4.25 miles today. Not the 5 miles I wanted, but I did manage to get over 10,000 steps, so one goal accomplished anyway. :ohwell:

February total 53.75 miles. (Sorry Dave, I apparently really did break my ticker this month.:blushing: I'll set up a new one for March)
    No worries! It's no harder for me to read your miles that way. :wink:

You are absolutely right though....everyone of you that is still working on it even though you had a rough month deserve HUGE PATS ON THE BACK too!!! It's going to be like that sometimes. Life gets in the way. Sometimes it's family, other times it's work, illness, injury, you name it. But what still makes you a winner is not throwing your hands up in the air and giving up. You do WHATEVER you can to move WHENEVER you can. Even when there is little to no hope of making goal. You have had a successful month when you know in your heart that you honestly and truly did what you could do! At that point, it doesn't matter how far the number of miles you moved was from your goal. :flowerforyou:

Dave
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    A6Dum5.png

Feb 08 - walking, 1.67 mi
    Feb 10 - walking, 2.09 mi
    Feb 14 - walking, 3.12 mi
    Feb 17 - walking, 3.04 mi
    Feb 18 - walking, 2.56 mi
    Feb 23 - walking, 3.42 mi
    Feb 25 - walking, 1.62 mi

total - 17.52 mi

...and thanks for the encouragement, taxmom9093 and Dave. :flowerforyou:
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,436 Member
    Options
    Taxmom9093 and Dave -- you are both very kind.

Dave -- Nice ride!

2.58 yesterday
    8.15 today

Hard day at work today...missed the sunshine. They are talking rain tomorrow...and the next day...and the next...trying to remember what that is...rain...hmmmm.

exercise.png

I've got three days to make goal.

Chris
  • jakki1227
    jakki1227 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    02/25. 5.65 miles

50.03 miles total

Only 14.97 to go
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options