February goal

Options
kawookie
kawookie Posts: 813 Member
While the goal of the challenge is to have as many green days as possible, the individual goal is something you set based on your personal circumstances (e.g. travel, holidays, special events).

You can always increase your goal as you progress through the month, so if you are new it is suggested you set a goal you are sure you can achieve and then increase it when you get close to achieving your original goal.

Optional: If you struggle with drinking the required 8 glasses of water, then our optional hydr8 challenge is for you. Set your goal (just give me two goals - one for green days and one for number of days you will drink 8 or more cups of water) and win some shiny new awards!

Please post your goal for green days in February to this thread.

Replies

• JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I am going for 23 Green days this month and a minimum of 8 cups/64 ounces of water.
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Going for the whole pizza pie!!!

I need a little Gonzo in my life......28 green ones for me!!!

Whoops---forgot about the Water thing....goal is to hit 8 a day! (I'm usually closer to 10 or 12...heavy drinker. :drinker: )
  • mdivamuffin
    mdivamuffin Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am going for 20 green days this month due to a holiday in Rome, the city of Pizza, pasta and Gelato!!! :tongue:
    And 8 cups of water a day :smile:
  • mrsmossman
    mrsmossman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello There! I'm new to the challenge this month, but looking for a little accountability. I am going to start with a goal of 20 green days and 64 oz of water a day!

Looking forward to staying green with all of you!
  • BuffySlays2000
    BuffySlays2000 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Since I am new to this challenge, I am going to go for 21 green days. I usually drink 8 glasses of water a day already so that will continue to be my goal.
  • sherm98
    sherm98 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    21 days and 8 glasses of water.
  • positive2015
    positive2015 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    New to this group will want to try 25 days as a goal.
  • amina429
    amina429 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 20.
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    25 days and at least 8 cups a day, let´s do this :happy:
  • sulyha
    sulyha Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am going to go for 23 again. This is a shorter month, so that is upping the challenge. I know of 3 days which will likely be Red that I want to plan for (Monthly restaurant dinner with friends on the 4th, Valentine's Day, and a wedding reception). That will give me 2 buffer days.

I have never tracked water, but I do drink quite a bit of it. I will start including that in my tracking. Do other liquids count (coffee and tea and the occasional almond milk are generally the only ones I consume in addition to water) ?

I also want to continue to average 5 days/week of some sort of exercise.

That's it for my goals.

Thanks!!
  • JillLangOliver
    JillLangOliver Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My goal is 25 days and 10 glasses of water.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I am going to say 27 green days for February, as I know that DH and I are going out for Valentine's Dinner (although we'll go on Thursday as neither of us enjoys the crowds that come with eating out on actual St. Valentine's Day.) I am capable of eating out and staying under, but I am not sure I will.

Hydrate days: I'm going to aim for 28. I can do this. I know I can. It's just a matter of having a 16 oz glass of water for each 16oz mug of coffee. (Yes, my mug holds that much and I log it, although I probably pour out 4 oz of cold coffee at least twice per day.) It will cut back on my calories too because I always put half and half in the coffee. My real challenge will be remembering to log the water.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I am going to aim for 25 green this month and 24 blue. The water consumption/logging is a big challenge for me, sometimes I only get about 16 ounces in during work and have to try to get it all in in the evening.
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Greeting All!

I'm going for 24 green days and 64 oz. of water daily. I'm giving myself 4 buffer days due to Superbowl, Valentine's Day, and two days out with my old college friends. I know if I meet this challenge I should see a difference on Feb. 28th!!! I'm also doing the 100 miles challenge for the month of February.

That's my plan. :smile:
  • merry_abandon
    merry_abandon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'll go for 24 days, since I'll be on a cruise for a few days and my birthday is this month. Hopefully I'll get more green days than that, as I don't plan to gorge myself on the cruise and I get more enjoyment from decorating the cake than from eating it. I also definitely need to drink more water and will therefore go for 64 oz. a day. That has been a personal goal for me for the last two weeks, and some added accountability never hurts!
  • moneil25
    moneil25 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    22 days for me to be green. (I'm hoping to beat that easily.) If I can get 14days of drinking 8 glasses of water I will be amazed.
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try for all 28 green! Wish me luck.....

Also I'll try 9 glasses of water a day for all 28.
  • Tengross
    Tengross Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've got one naughty weekend planned for February so Green challenge is 25 green days

Blue challenge 15 days.
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys

I'm going for 20 green this month - I have some work travel coming up that I'm not sure I'm going to be able to track for ...
  • Wonder2014Women
    Wonder2014Women Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    22 green day and 8+ glasses of water a day 28 days
    Son's 10th birthday this month.:smile: