February Goals

Options
So tomorrow is the first day of February! What is your February goal going to be? What do you want to achieve by March 1st? Weight loss, Inches lost, drinking 64 oz of water a day, sticking to gluten free every day? State your goal and then we can check back at the end of the month and see how we all did.

For me, my goal is to lose another 5 lbs putting me at 210 or less. This morning I weighed in at 214.8
My second goal is to stay below 2000 mg of sodium each day (stretch goal is below 1600 mg).

Replies

• lizpuga1
    lizpuga1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My February goal is to be under 200lb! and sticking to my low g.i. diet! :happy:
  • ChelleSC
    Options
    My February goal is to get in two per week of cardio and strength training each. And to log calories every day, including Valentine's Day!
  • MistressNyk
    Options
    My goal is to keep within my calories... and try not to dip under them too much. I'd love to be under 13 stone for my birthday :happy:
  • lizz2013
    lizz2013 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My goal for March is just about everything! 5x30 mins of exercise each week. Stick to my diet and low calories. I'd love to be down to 205, but I'd probably be happy with anything under 210lbs. Just a consistent loss would be amazing!
  • bribrijean234
    bribrijean234 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Happy valentines day ladies! 2 weeks down, and two weeks to go! How is everyone doing so far with their goals?
    I beat my first goal of getting under 210lbs, currently at 209.2 so I am hoping to get down to 206 by the end of the month. As for my goal with sodium, well that's been a bit wobbly. I'm finding it difficult to keep it low as I've upped my daily calories. As of today, I'm going gluten-free so that May or may not help me cut down some as long as I try to stay away from processed stuff.

So here's to positive results for all over the next two weeks! :)