FEBRUARY CHALLENGE GROUP!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• christineellis
    christineellis Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I did not have a specific goal for this month, other than to get back on track. I started on February 10th and as of today, have lost 8.5 lbs. I am happy about that! Goal for March will be 10 lbs. Let's get started!!!
  • Pennben
    Pennben Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    By tightening up my carb intake when I got home from the road, I was able to hit my February weight loss goal with 1.8 lbs to spare (it also helped that I had set my goal at 6 rather than 7 lbs, as I had been thinking until I looked back at my original post). Whew! As for my "move more" goal, in the spirit of being as kind to myself as possible, I will characterize this by saying I have generously left myself lots of room for improvement in this area for March:)

See you all in March!
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Feb. was a bust for me, but here I am ready to go for March!
  • Singingpanda
    Singingpanda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting Induction today and I would love to participate in March.
  • donnaamarie
    Options
    I am anxious for the March challenge. I started on February 18 and have lost 15 pounds so far. I know it's going to taper off but it feels good and my carb cravings are mostly gone. Someone had Sonic tots yesterday at work and the smell actually made me sick!!

Good luck to everyone and thanks for all the support that you didn't know you were giving me :)
  • LuluNH
    LuluNH Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Held February at 172 which is a victory as far as I am concerned but I really need to focus on breaking into e 160s now. I need to eat clean to get there because the amount of calories and carbs I am allowed almost seem like a punishment not a way of eating!! HA!! What is my strategy....well I upped my exercise minutes. Last August I focused on walking 2.5 miles and finally got to doing it in 45 minutes. Well I gained speed so many to times I stop at 30-35 minutes .......I started adding in more time because I need it to assist my metabolism!!! Writing this to keep me accountable!!