Feb 3- Feb 10

Options
alt1268
alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
This week I choose an exercise challenge to go along with our learning to eat healthy again.
So our challenge is to burn 300 additional calories a day. This is over and above what normal activity you already do. Ie go to work. Cook , clean, those types of things.

If you know or want to have a day or more away from burning calories burn more in a day. This counts also. At the end of the week we will check in and see how we did and weigh in will be next Monday. Good luck and remember I want everyone to come up with a challenge. So please plan on picking up a week.

Replies

• alexk1394
    Options
    I have kick boxing Mon/Wed and Friday strength and conditioning! On my off day's Tue/Thur and Weekends i am going to do 3 set's of 25 Sit up and 3 sets of 25 heel touches xD
  • SarahMS79
    SarahMS79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sounds good...I'm going to try to beat that challenge! :tongue: I was thinking of maybe doing a walking challenge...everyone get up and out...but I know the weather hasn't been the best lately. I was thinking if you have a dog...if you have a treadmill etc... get up and walk at least a mile a day... but then again I don't know the physical health of everyone...but I think that could be a decent challenge.. :wink:
  • alt1268
    alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Well the scale at work got caliber ayes this week so I took my 2 scales in to see which one was more accurate and of course the one that was higher was more accurate. So with that said I weigh 179.6 this am on the new scale and 176.6 on the old. What a bummer. That would of been another 2 lbs. but I got to look at it this way obvoiualy I weighed more then I thought when I started.

I think we should go to a 60 day challenge.