Week 4 challenge

Options
jennegan1
jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
Im still here just been a busy weekend plus MFP with their ads its been making things go slooooower now

Physical
45 mins -5 points
any additional -5 points

Health for the macros you are following such as protein/fiber/carbs ect
Try to come within 5 grams that you are tracking such as you get 100 grams of protein for the day try to hit 95 {I know not all days you can do so but if you are tracking Fiber its easier to hit the macros} - 5 points for each one tracked an additional 20 points for each day you are within your goal so if you get close to Fiber one on day then 5 points but if you hit all macros on everything 20 points for that day

Ultimate - 25 points
each day
2 sets of abs and squats

Replies

• BLillard68
    BLillard68 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    February 3rd

Physical
    45 mins -5 points...walked 80 mins + 4 minutes circuit training = 5 points
    any additional -5 points...39 extra minutes = 5 points

Try to come within 5 grams that you are tracking such as you get 100 grams of protein for the day try to hit 95 {I know not all days you can do so but if you are tracking Fiber its easier to hit the macros} - 5 points for each one tracked an additional 20 points for each day you are within your goal so if you get close to Fiber one on day then 5 points but if you hit all macros on everything 20 points for that day....I only track my fat grams = 5 points stayed within my fat gram goal = 20 points

Ultimate - 25 points
    each day
    2 sets of abs and squats....DONE!!!! = 25 points

Today's Total = 60 points
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I havent logged in or tracked since Friday besides for MFP messing up but Im going to get back at it today....my weight fluctuations are going back down finally maybe start to lose weight again who knows....
  • BLillard68
    Options
    February 4th

Physical
    45 mins -5 points...worked out for 108 minutes today = 5 points
    any additional -5 points...63 extra minutes = 5 points

Try to come within 5 grams that you are tracking such as you get 100 grams of protein for the day try to hit 95 {I know not all days you can do so but if you are tracking Fiber its easier to hit the macros} - 5 points for each one tracked an additional 20 points for each day you are within your goal so if you get close to Fiber one on day then 5 points but if you hit all macros on everything 20 points for that day...Tracking Fat Grams = 5 points + Tracking Sugar Grams = 5 points + Still have 12 grams of Fat left = 20 points

Ultimate - 25 points
    each day
    2 sets of abs and squats...DONE!!! = 25 points

Today's Total = 65 points
  • BLillard68
    Options
    February 5th

Physical
    45 mins -5 points...83 minutes of workout today = 5 points
    any additional -5 points...38 minutes extra today = 5 points

Try to come within 5 grams that you are tracking such as you get 100 grams of protein for the day try to hit 95 {I know not all days you can do so but if you are tracking Fiber its easier to hit the macros} - 5 points for each one tracked an additional 20 points for each day you are within your goal so if you get close to Fiber one on day then 5 points but if you hit all macros on everything 20 points for that day....Fat Grams = 5 points + 20 points....Sugar Grams = 5 points

Ultimate - 25 points
    each day
    2 sets of abs and squats...DONE!!! = 25 points

• BLillard68
    Options
    February 6th

Physical
    45 mins -5 points.....62 minutes today = 5 points
    any additional -5 points...17 minutes extra today = 5 points

Try to come within 5 grams that you are tracking such as you get 100 grams of protein for the day try to hit 95 {I know not all days you can do so but if you are tracking Fiber its easier to hit the macros} - 5 points for each one tracked an additional 20 points for each day you are within your goal so if you get close to Fiber one on day then 5 points but if you hit all macros on everything 20 points for that day....Fat Grams = 5 points + 20 points, Sugar Grams = 5 points

Ultimate - 25 points
    each day
    2 sets of abs and squats.....DONE!!! = 25 points

• BLillard68
    Options
    February 7th

Physical
    45 mins -5 points.....0 points
    any additional -5 points...0 points

Try to come within 5 grams that you are tracking such as you get 100 grams of protein for the day try to hit 95 {I know not all days you can do so but if you are tracking Fiber its easier to hit the macros} - 5 points for each one tracked an additional 20 points for each day you are within your goal so if you get close to Fiber one on day then 5 points but if you hit all macros on everything 20 points for that day ....Fat grams = 5 points + 20 points, Sugar grams = 5 points

Ultimate - 25 points
    each day
    2 sets of abs and squats....0 points

Today's Total = 30 points :ohwell: