Welcome! Let the games begin!!

Options
Hey B the Changers!

I’ve invited you to join me in this online support group. Selfishly, I could really use your support as I have fallen off the wagon and it is so far away I fear I can’t even see its dust anymore. I also hope that this group will be a benefit to each of you as a place to articulate your own health goals (whether they be weight loss, strengthening or simply healthy changes). I promise to encourage you and hold you accountable if you will do the same with me!

Here are my suggestions for the group’s check-ins: In the last KB challenge, I found it really useful/motivating to have that weekly Sunday night deadline of sending the week's accomplishments to Bob. It pushed me to reach my numbers each time and it was very validating to see it in writing & know that it was being seen by someone else. How do you all feel about making that part of this challenge? We would post our weekly stats on this board to keep us accountable to our goals.

I will post a separate “PLEDGE” to get the ball rolling. And each Sunday, I will share specific progress with you because I strongly feel that that level of accountability helped me to succeed last time and can push me forward again. Who else is in?

Cheers,
Heather