Starting Boot Camp tonight

calicat40
calicat40 Posts: 37 Member
So after four years of being banded I decided I better get off my big bobo and exercise because I am failing the band. The band is not failing me for sure. I am scared, excited and worried. I am going to go no matter what and have a good attitude if it kills me. I have five weeks, three times a week. I'm getting ready for a trip to Disneyworld in March with my kid and husband. I need to walk and be ready for this. Will keep you posted on my progress.

Replies

• waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Have fun at boot camp! You will do great! You'll probably be a bit sore tomorrow morning or the day after, but that's like battle scars that you can be proud of!
  • JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Hope it went well for you! GOOD FOR YOU!! :drinker:
  • calicat40
    calicat40 Posts: 37 Member
    It was good. The ladies were very supportive and understanding and the teacher very helpful. It was outside, which I didn't like too much as it was in the 30's and I dont have that many warm things. Once I got moving I liked it and had fun. I think the teacher might be a little insane since we were outside but then it could be me for signing up for this. I'm a little sore in my bobo and thighs today and it hurts to get up and down from my chair. Wednesday is my next day.
  • godsgrl33
    godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
    I love Tae Bo type workouts, and you should get a workout high with all the endorphins rushing through your body.