when are you most successful

Options
creay2012
creay2012 Posts: 124 Member
I said this weekend I tend to stay on track and have more motivation when I have a buddy or some goals to meet. During the fall I had a buddy to walk with who pushed me on days I did not want to walk and vice versa. I think I need to find a need motivation or buddy now that it is cold out.

What have you found to be successful for you?

Replies

• coburngirl2
    coburngirl2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am most successful when I can "play" and not focus on a workout, and when my hubby is gone I lose more weight. When he was deployed I lost 30 lbs and it was from eating what I WANTED to eat and when I wanted to eat, still had junk food, but I had some other wives and we walked every day outside and tried different things at the gym. I dont do well on the buddy system because I am the one who always has to push. Give me something 2 hours a day that's fun and I'm definitely successful :) I hope you find what you are looking for, I'm searching as well for what's going to work for me
  • creay2012
    creay2012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am hoping once the weather breaks I can get back to walking outside. I felt better when I walked each morning before starting my day.
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I miss being able towalk a lot out doors, and my dogs are what push me to do that, but it has been too cold most days. I recently started adding in walking videos bt Leslie Sansone and that makes me feel better and gets me more motivated. I am working out more since adding those!