starting insanity

I am currently 364 pounds and I am starting insanity. I am still very mobile so I can all of the exerciseson the disc. I know it will be a tough journey, because I started one before and completed 15 days of the program and it kicked my u knw what. I am going to finish this time around. I just want to know is there anyone who has completed the program or even doing the program at this moment that has lost a great deal of weight or has to lose a great deal of weight. your story will be very inpsirational to me at this point in my journey

Replies

• Mnborn71
    Mnborn71 Posts: 7 Member
    I am 254+lbs I will be starting insanity on the 10th. I have not worked out since last fall so I am not in the greatest of shapes but I can hold my own.
    So I am ready for the challenge. So dig deep and follow through that is what I will do every sec, min, day, and week.
    Think about it, it helps you get healthier so dig deep
  • I wanna start on the 10th as well. I never did this workout and I am a bit scared. I don't have a lot of weight to loose, but I am super obsessed to having a toned body because I am very "fluffy" :)