OR
45 minute workout of your choice.

Who's In?!
Heres what a burpee is:
burpee1.jpeg

Replies

• mystian
    Options
    My 3 year old can do 50 burpees. Ha ha. I don't thing I can do them all at once.
  • BeckyS32
    BeckyS32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in for the jumping jacks! Burpees KILL me so I am going to try to do as many as I can. I will definitely have to break them up throughout the day.
    If time allows tomorrow I will go for 45 minutes. I will do at least 20 minutes, for sure.

good luck everyone!
  • khemmyusa12
    khemmyusa12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I still can't do 10 burpees without my heart feeling like its on fire, so just the jumping jack plus the 45mins insanity/ gym time,
  • Coffeybljhs
    Options
    Is a snow day so no gym today. I saw a workout by Julian Michaels on my Amazon Prime that I am going to try.
  • kitchen0nfire
    kitchen0nfire Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I DEFINITELY did more that 100 jumping jacks today at my ab class, so I can check that one off. And I worked out today for 70 min, so check!

I'll try the burpees when I get home, but I don't think my asthma is going to let me do too many... :(
  • Coffeybljhs
    Options
    Best laid plans changed a bit but what fun!

You challenged us to change it up so I (snow) suited up for some 4-wheeling, ice fishing and cross country hiking in the snow. 5000 extra steps and 500 Calories later I can say it was my best snow day ever. Now I know why my husband stays so fit without the gym;)

Thanks for this challenge, it helped me think out of the box.
  • dcsnow99
    dcsnow99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    100 jumping jacks and 45 burpees done! ( burpees were in 3 sets of 15)
  • BeckyS32
    BeckyS32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well....

I did not accomplish the burps. However, I did do over 100 jumping jacks and I also did my first day of 30 day shred. After that, I was pretty sure the burpees would kill me. Two out of three isn't bad!
  • arios952013
    arios952013 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'll do the 45 minute workout...
  • arios952013
    arios952013 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Did my 45 minute workout - lifted weights and did 2.5 miles on the eliptical with 10 resistance and over 5.0 rpms
  • khemmyusa12
    khemmyusa12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    100 jumping jacks was done and I had fun with it mixing it up with 50 jumping jacks, 25 jumping squats and 50 jumping jacks plus spent 45 minutes doing d Insanity workout and 5,4,3,2,1 workout. I feel great right now. Lol. I might try d burpees tomorrow butni have never being able to do 5 without compromising my posture. But I'll try it tomorrow tho.
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Good Job People!
  • BookterAE12
    BookterAE12 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'll do the 45 minute workout! :tongue: