Motivation

Julie20fan
Julie20fan Posts: 361 Member
It's the middle of the week. How is everyone doing so far? Here is something I hope will keep you motivated to keep going this week.

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."

This is what we all want right? We want to create healthy habits and we can do that together and support one another while we do it. Make your day amazing.

Replies

• morris76058
    morris76058 Posts: 17 Member
    Well said. Thank you.
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    There is this small 5K marathon, called "the Color run", I don't know if you know it (here in Germany it isn't very popular).
    I discovered it 2 years ago and planned on participating next year in Cologne, when I'd have the possibility to drive there.

And now I received a mail that there'll be a Color run in 1,5 months in my city. I'm so excited! I haven't been running for ages but this is the BEST motivation I could get. I'm so happy about it!

1897814_834226869926574_2138941456_n.jpg
  • Julie20fan
    Julie20fan Posts: 361 Member
    There is this small 5K marathon, called "the Color run", I don't know if you know it (here in Germany it isn't very popular).
    I discovered it 2 years ago and planned on participating next year in Cologne, when I'd have the possibility to drive there.

And now I received a mail that there'll be a Color run in 1,5 months in my city. I'm so excited! I haven't been running for ages but this is the BEST motivation I could get. I'm so happy about it!

1897814_834226869926574_2138941456_n.jpg

Yes, I have heard of it and it's popular over here in the states. I have had numerous friends and family participate in them and they had a great experience. That is definitely something to look forward to.