zzzzzz Mornings?

Options
I am so full of energy and don't nap or "chill" anymore because this way of eating fuels me so perfectly, however, my mornings are tough. Does anyone else feel absolutlely zonked in the morning before they eat breakfast? Im on day 11 of keto. Is it just an adaptation thing?

57250916.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• mccandlessmom
    mccandlessmom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am the opposite. I have a TON of energy in the mornings. I am waking up at least 30 minutes before my alarm (i used to lay in bed for 15 minutes after the alarm went, trying to wake up enough not to fall down the stairs on my way to the bathroom), and I feel like a million bucks. But, I am still tired at the end of the day, just like before keto. I have always been more of a morning person than a night person. Maybe those predespostions carry over into keto?
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I sleep for maybe 6 hours a night, and my energy levels are through the roof, nearly all day. If I stay busy, I'm good....if I sit and chill too long I get sleepy. At night, I seem to be able to unwind better and fall asleep sooner. This is a big deal for me because usually I just lay there for hours, thinking and not sleeping.
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    It just occurred to me that I can probably counteract the tired by adding a little bullet-power to my coffee. It was really hard getting my kids motivated to get on the schoolbus this morning in -40 weather when im dragging LOL

57250916.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools