February Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• CookieEmporium
    CookieEmporium Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    2 lbs as far as I know... will weigh myself again on Wednesday!
  • chownot
    chownot Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Lets have an official weigh in on Wednesdays. If you currently weigh in on another day, just weigh again on Wednesday and start from there. Hope everyone is having a great week. Set a goal for the next week, whether it be increase activity, stick to a plan or learn something new.
  • chownot
    Options
    I hope everyone is sticking to their goals this weekend! Remember to weigh in on Wednesday.
  • chownot
    Options
    Gluten free Guilt Free Pizza....ok it isn't pizza but it tastes pretty good

"Rice" one head of cauliflower (not the stems) To rice it means either to cut it up really small or put it in a food processor
    Cook it in the microwave for 8 minutes and let it cool
    "Ring" out the extra water by using a tea towel

Add 1/2 cup of ground flax seed
    3 eggs
    1 c veggie cheese or parmesan
    1 T dried basal
    1T dried oregano

mix by hand with the cauliflower and pat into a flat circle and place on parchment sprayed with oil

Put in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.

Put on your favorite toppings and place under the broiler

I used chopped fire roasted tomatoes, basil, and sliced peppers
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options

"Rice" one head of cauliflower (not the stems) To rice it means either to cut it up really small or put it in a food processor

3 eggs
    1 T dried basal
    1T dried oregano

mix by hand with the cauliflower and pat into a flat circle and place on parchment sprayed with oil

so how does it really taste?
  • chownot
    Options

3 eggs
    1 T dried basal
    1T dried oregano

so how does it really taste?

The diet I am on is totally grain/bread free, so it tasted somewhat like a bread product. Given that pizza is my all time favorite food, this was a nice replacement.
  • chownot
    Options
    Hello Group, Today is Weigh in Wednesday. Hope everyone achieved their goal this week. If you haven't, you need a plan not just "I want to lose weight" you need a "I'm going to lose x pounds this month by doing x,y,z."

Good luck to all.
  • CookieEmporium
    CookieEmporium Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself, didn't lose any weight this week but my jeans are slightly looser, so, that's good. :smile:
  • cindylu1962
    Options
    Lost 3 pounds this week. Not expecting that because I ate all my food, drank my water, .....
    Down to 133.2. My goal is ultimate goal is 125 which will get me firmly into the normal BMI.

Workout 30-50 minutes per day, cardio and strength with one day off per week.
    Meditation twice per week.
    Drink at least 64 oz. of water per day.

My goal was to lose 4 pounds in the month but since I'm ahead of schedule, I'll change it to 6 pounds for the month.1318753hrho4qy6r8.gif
  • chownot
    Options
    Lost 3 pounds this week. Not expecting that because I ate all my food, drank my water, .....
    Down to 133.2. My goal is ultimate goal is 125 which will get me firmly into the normal BMI.

Workout 30-50 minutes per day, cardio and strength with one day off per week.
    Meditation twice per week.
    Drink at least 64 oz. of water per day.

My goal was to lose 4 pounds in the month but since I'm ahead of schedule, I'll change it to 6 pounds for the month.1318753hrho4qy6r8.gif
    Congrats! That is wonderful, keep up the great work.
  • cindylu1962
    Options
    I know tomorrow is weigh in day and I'm not looking forward to it.:frown: After having that nice unexpected large weight loss in a week, I went back up and then some. :explode: So tomorrow morning will be an interesting weigh in.:glasses:
    I am starting to play with my calorie intake based on time of day. Perhaps if I eat more for breakfast I won't feel ravinous by 4 pm.:tongue::tongue:

I had a higher calorie breakfast today and I'll do it again tomorrow. I hope that helps me keep the cravings under control.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • cindylu1962
    Options
    As I expected, the scale revealed a high number: 137.2. Bummer.
    What's weird is I don't feel bigger by 5 pounds. My waist is the same, my water content in my body has gone up slightly which is good. My metabolic age is still 44 even though chronologically I am 52. Maybe my body is readjusting itself. I'll have to see if this is a trend.
    Good luck to everyone else.
  • chownot
    Options
    How is everyone doing with their goal? What has been working or not working? Do you weigh yourself daily or once a week? Exercise or no exercise? What is your favorite recipe?
  • chownot
    Options
    As I expected, the scale revealed a high number: 137.2. Bummer.
    What's weird is I don't feel bigger by 5 pounds. My waist is the same, my water content in my body has gone up slightly which is good. My metabolic age is still 44 even though chronologically I am 52. Maybe my body is readjusting itself. I'll have to see if this is a trend.
    Good luck to everyone else.
    Don't despair it is most likely water weight or constipation. Go my your measurements and wait 2 weeks. Good luck!
  • chownot
    Options
    I have 10 pounds left to lose and find that weight loss is crawling to a snails pace of 1 pound a week! Frustrated....
  • chownot
    Options
    How is everyone doing with their goal? Do you have any tips or recipes to share?