Calisthenics for me

Options
phantomjam
phantomjam Posts: 46 Member
Hi everyone.
I'm using Calisthenics to get into shape. I started about a week and a half ago and invested in a pull up bar. I'm following this progression. http://www.startbodyweight.com/2014/01/basic-routine-infographic-poster.html I'm at the first level with all the exercises except for two -- deep squats(reps 8;8;7) and inverted rows legs bent (reps 4;4;4). Hoping and intending to make this work for me.

edit: should be deep squats (8;8;6)

Replies

• MissFluffly
    Options
    Hey that's a cool poster! It's good inspiration, thanks for bringing it up. Good luck with your routine!
  • phantomjam
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Wolverine_Boy
    Options
    Hey, I'm a calisthenics fan too and use it to stay in shape. Happy trainings there, any doubt or question don't hesitate to ask!
  • phantomjam
    Options
    Hey, I'm a calisthenics fan too and use it to stay in shape. Happy trainings there, any doubt or question don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you! I will remember to ask.

I'm quite happy with it so far. I'm not strong yet but I'm stronger than I was before. I love the no nonsense approach of calisthenics and the freedom.
  • Wolverine_Boy
    Options

Thank you! I will remember to ask.

I'm quite happy with it so far. I'm not strong yet but I'm stronger than I was before. I love the no nonsense approach of calisthenics and the freedom.

That's exactly my attitude towards calisthenics.. I just go out there and have fun monkeying around! And the best thing is that it really makes you stronger.