Thursday check-in

Options
BeckyLF05
BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
I hope you all are having a great week:flowerforyou: . I have been doing great food wise..not so much on the exercise. I hurt my knee during Zumba on Monday so I have been taking it easy this week. Anyhoo....the scale is being A LOT nicer to me since Monday's gain so I'm hoping for a good weigh in...if I can survive the weekend!:noway:

Replies

• Shaky44
    Shaky44 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I've done a good job so far on both exercise and food. Should be poised for a nice loss this week.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I started off well. but have been in bed for 2 days. Hope to get back to normal tomorrow.
  • cathy0536
    cathy0536 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Am having a good week – completed turbofire this morning :happy: :happy: :happy: 12 weeks of hard work but really good workouts – v happy I preserved with it especially over Christmas and New Year. Also started Les Mills Combat DVDs this week – they are tough!! But I did a 45 cardio workout last night and it was unexpectedly fun. Les Mills also included a nutrition plan which I am now trying to follow – has meant some work on planning and some changes on what I usually eat (e.g. protein for breakfast instead of cereal) but the scales are looking good :bigsmile: Have already planned my food over the weekend so really hoping for a good weigh in on Monday – we do have a whole heap of friends over for dinner on Sunday but luckily some of them are on the healthy wagon too so should be able to stay within calories…
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Yes, if only we weighed on Fridays my troubles would be over. Weekends can be dangerous. I've got a loss right now, I hope to keep it for a reasonable showing Monday. Doing lots of 1000+ cal workouts, it is taking its toll on this old man, I'm feeling physically tired, but in a good way. Trying to force myself to take one day off a week to recover.

Speaking of showing, where is everyone? We have alot of drop outs--or at least non-logging going on. Come now people, it's only early February!! Don't be a fool--Get back in here and log that weight!

Bravo to our big losers, we have quite a few who have lost over 10 already including Deputy Moderator Shmu, he has lost 16 and counting!! He is working hard and putting in lots of miles--with a payoff.
  • Shaky44
    Options
    Yes, if only we weighed on Fridays my troubles would be over. Weekends can be dangerous.

Same here. I was headed for a nice loss going into last weekend before blowing it. I'm in the same position this week, promising to do better over the next few days to preserve what I've already achieved.
    Speaking of showing, where is everyone? We have alot of drop outs--or at least non-logging going on. Come now people, it's only early February!! Don't be a fool--Get back in here and log that weight!

It's probably getting close to the time where we clean up the spreadsheet of non-loggers. I think the next weigh-in is the half way point, isn't it?
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    February for me is a rough month...my birthday is next week and for some reason my subconcious feels like I should celebrate alllllllll month long.....monday might be quite a wake up call for me.... I am getting over 10,000 steps in everyday still and am averaging around 15,000....best of luck everyone keep it up
  • Shaky44
    Options
    February for me is a rough month...my birthday is next week and for some reason my subconcious feels like I should celebrate alllllllll month long.....monday might be quite a wake up call for me.... I am getting over 10,000 steps in everyday still and am averaging around 15,000....best of luck everyone keep it up
    Good work with the steps!
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Bravo to our big losers, we have quite a few who have lost over 10 already including Deputy Moderator Shmu, he has lost 16 and counting!! He is working hard and putting in lots of miles--with a payoff.

Thanks for the shoutout! Yes, I'm putting in the miles and really enjoying it. I had some maintenance done today on my treadmill and it feels much better. I won't get to really try it out until tomorrow since I run in the park with my wife on Sundays.
  • theloftlady
    theloftlady Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have had an up and down time with illness etc but have managed more losses than gains. I wish I had lost more but the weather is so bad here when I have been well it's been hammering down and I can't go for a walk. I have no room for a treadmill either. However I am walking wayyyyyy more than I ever used to so I know I'm doing better in the activity department! Also 30lbs loss in 6 months I think is good. Any loss is is a gain....how ironic is that?!
    So if the weather improves I will be walking more next week as I have half term so have 5 days off. I will walk in snow, I love that but torrential consistent rain is just not nice. Mind you the dog doesn't seem to mind it ????
    Well done all those still logging on in the challenge. I'm not sure my goal is achievable now as I'm behind but I will be working to get it as close as can be.
    Finally, I had a funny episode last week and saw the doc about it. She thinks I have something called diverticulitis which explains why some days after trying so hard I don't see the loss then for no explainable reason what'so ever....I have a loss. It's made me much happier understanding why because sometimes I get so upset and cross with it all and what to give up!
    Have a great week peeps x