OVERVIEW

NXKo7Oy.gif

There are various challenges listed so…pick your poison! Pick one, pick two, pick them all! Remember, these are CHALLENGES, not a quit fix for anything. These can be added to what you’re already doing for an extra boost or if you just want to ease into something first. Either way, having a set plan to do these helps A LOT and if you can get a partner to do the challenges with you to keep each other accountable, then that’s even better!

Just post in the threads of the challenges you want to do – you are then committed to doing it. As with most challenges if you do them alone, you often start off okay and then quit by the end. This is where a partner comes into play. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU GET A PARTNER to keep each other accountable (although this is not a requirement if you have good willpower). If you want to, when you post in the thread, let it be known that you’re looking for a partner and hopefully someone will get in touch with you.

I’m just the messenger and by no means an expert in any of these. Feel free to spread the word about this group and really you can start any time - now or wait unti the beginning of a month. It would be advisable to print out which challenge(s) you're doing, or have your own calendar handy with it outlined on there.

Okay, that's my speech .. now ... get to it!

Replies

• crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    i think im in on them all!!!! march 1st let the games begin!!!! anyone wanna partner up.. let me know!