Workout recommendations

Options
So this group is full with girls, this is probably the best place to ask:

As a guy, what should I train out of anything (given my busy schedule)?

Replies

• rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Awesome name btw. My husband started lifting weights after I had shoulder surgery years ago and started lifting weights during rehab. If you are tall, work on your back/lats/shoulders/pectorals. Having broad shoulders and a nice back doesn't sound that great to a guy who looks at butts, boobs and waist, but it's nice to look at for women. Obviously try to get your cardio anywhere you can even if you start riding a bike to work. Building muscle will help you burn more calories at rest as you get older, too.
  • ultrachickenburger
    Options
    Awesome name btw. My husband started lifting weights after I had shoulder surgery years ago and started lifting weights during rehab. If you are tall, work on your back/lats/shoulders/pectorals. Having broad shoulders and a nice back doesn't sound that great to a guy who looks at butts, boobs and waist, but it's nice to look at for women. Obviously try to get your cardio anywhere you can even if you start riding a bike to work. Building muscle will help you burn more calories at rest as you get older, too.

My friend was saying shoulders too :) And she mentioned arms, do you agree?