Gas

Options
traerjudy
traerjudy Posts: 36 Member
Since I started keto I have noticed that I don't have the horrible gas problems I used to. Does this have something to do with the diet or maybe no relation at all? Thanks for any input.

Replies

• ThunderButt11
    ThunderButt11 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You are not longer feeding the flora and fauna in your intestines carbs. Within 2 days of starting a keto diet I went from taking 8 to 10 antacids a day to none. The human body is amazing.
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I have to agree....not a toot here either :bigsmile:
  • Boringdoug
    Boringdoug Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You are not longer feeding the flora and fauna in your intestines carbs. Within 2 days of starting a keto diet I went from taking 8 to 10 antacids a day to none. The human body is amazing.

Relevant username?
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options

Relevant username?

Was thinking that too :laugh:
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Since I started keto I have noticed that I don't have the horrible gas problems I used to. Does this have something to do with the diet or maybe no relation at all? Thanks for any input.

Last time I went to my DR and told her about my issues (gas being a major one) and that I was planning to go back on Keto because I didn't have the problems. With a few other things she determined I most likely have a gluten intolerance, which is why keto doesn't give me gas.
  • traerjudy
    traerjudy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. I'm sure happy to get rid of all the gas.:bigsmile: