30 LBS in 90 DAYS - First Round!

Options

Replies

• HannahAliHealth
    HannahAliHealth Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Zobia great idea just edit the topic so everyone can participate with their plans and goals!

Ladies & gentlemen, looking forward to start melt those lbs away this Monday!

Thanks & good luck to all of us!
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i plan on doing body revolution. i m on week 3 now. during the weekend i will add an extra hour or hour and a half , cardio.

for diet: i will be eating between 1200/1400 during the weeek and probably more during the weekend because i burn more.

for breakfast i always have a lara bar adn a cup of coffe with vanilla coconut milk.
    lunch : a big salad with meat or peas ,or some cheese.
    dinner-depends on what i coook, or salad, eggs, soups.
  • ktuck0205
    ktuck0205 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I keep it simple I eat whatever I want as long as I stay within 1200 calories, I at least exercise 5 times a week, I aim for 2x daily for about 2 hours of exercise in a day.

I try to plan my meals for all day early it helps me make better choices b/c I want to get the most food for my calories.

Normally I do not eat my calories back that I worked off unless I am hungry then I will eat some back.
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm very excited for this challenge to start! I'm currently about 1/3 of the way through a spring challenge and have lost about a pound a week so far. That challenge only goes until March, so I think this 90 day challenge will keep me motivated into the warm weather!
    I've lost 45 lbs so far, pretty much just from staying below 1500 net cals a day and walking. My SW was 218 and my CW is 172. I've found it harder to lose consistently now that I'm moving toward the 160s, and I know that I need to start doing more vigorous exercise to get to my GW of 145.
    I'm also signing up for my first 5K which is going to be the first week of May, so this challenge will definitely motivate me to train for that!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I will be doing one of my many exercise dvd's. Mainly cardio cause I really hate weights but I will do some.

Diet: I will be eating between 1200-1400 carb/calorie cycling.

for breakfast: usually a protein pancake
    lunch : a big salad with protein and some cheese with a vinegar & oil dressing.
    dinner: meat, veggie and sweet potato/brown rice
    snacks: fruit or yogurt or nuts
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    This is so exciting:))))) Forgive the exuberance.

Hi I'm from Yorkshire,England. I am 29 and will be turning 30 in July.I'd like to be a healthy weight and knock this poor dietary lifestyle for good. I lose big and regain within a year. I have lost and regained nearly 45lbs twice. I'm so sick of this vicious cycle of eating,losing,elation,re-gain then misery.I'm done.

I guess so so are you too,hence your presence.

I'm looking forward to meeting new people and getting involved in this.I currently weigh 185.8lbs. UGW is 130 but I will feel healthy at 140.

My start weight on 27/01/14 was 188.8 and today I am 185.8 after a very poor week where I overindulged and gained 4lbs.

Well bring on the pom poms coz we are getting rid of stomach,backside and tummy baggage.

My choice of exercise is walking.I tend to cover 85miles per month in just pure exercise walking.I want to start running but my boobs are just too big for that kind of thing.Maybe I should try wearing 3 pairs.Sports bras are rubbish. Anyone want free boobs,I have lots to give away LOL
  • JAJinAK
    JAJinAK Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Glad to be part of this group. Need motivation anywhere that I can get it!
    Just got back from the gym where I am trying to strength train. I have let myself go pretty badly and feel really weak. I also have a shoulder injury that I am trying to come back from. Baby steps!!

Jules
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this challenge. I always thrive when I'm challenging myself.

CW: 209
    1GW: 179

My overall plan includes the following:

1. Continue to eat between 1200 - 1300 calories per day
    2. Eat balanced meals throughout the day
    3. Only eat my exercise points if a absolutely need them
    4. Exercise at least 4 days a week for a minimum of 50 minutes
    5. Strength train at least 3 of my 4 exercise days
    6. Continue to drink at least 10 cups of water daily
    7. Get plenty of rest
    8. Enjoy the journey!!!
  • KnewBGNG
    KnewBGNG Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm hype and ready to go!!! Thanks for this push!!! :happy:

SW: 289lbs

CW: 250lbs

GW: 140lbs

I plan to consume in the neighborhood of 1,350 calories, On workout days I may consume more.

Food List:
    Mostly lean meats like turkey and chicken
    Eggs
    plant-based protein shakes
    Vegetables
    Fruits
    Raw Almonds
    Unsweetened Almond milk
    stove popped popcorn
    Unsweetened organic teas
    Water, water, and more Water!!

Continue to work out on my Kettlebell at least 3 days a week 60 minutes each time, this workout combines strength training and cardio. In addition I do glutes exercise daily.
    I will try to step up to 4 or 5 days a week on the KB
  • HannahAliHealth
    Options
    I love your plan everybody! It seams you know what you need and whats to do. Which is amazing!
    Since I am outside US in Turkey for few months, you wake up find me post what I want to eat during this day! Time in Turkey is around 10 am where in US is around 3 am! So a different of 7 hours **add 7 hours to US central time!

Now let's start my food day! I'll post it as soon as I log it!
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Happy monday everyone! lets have a great one.

Edited: Bla. Updated my ticker, I'v put on 3lbs. I'll get that off easy though. Looking forward to the challenge :smile:
  • HannahAliHealth
    Options
    Happy monday everyone! lets have a great one.

Edited: Bla. Updated my ticker, I'v put on 3lbs. I'll get that off easy though. Looking forward to the challenge :smile:
    Yup we need it! Welcome

Good luck to us :smile:

Hannah:wink:
  • mrsward2010
    mrsward2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    love this group!!! loving the challenge!!!

Highest weight 280lb

CW 209LB

END OF CHALLENGE 179LB

I work alot so dont get to gym as much as i would like but for the first 30 days i am doing bootcamp sessions x2 per week. Im also aiming to run at least once a week 5k distance (this is most i can run at the moment) and eat as healthily as possible (i sometimes have little treats ;-p)

I also aim to eat 1700 cals a day. I have tried at 1200 and 1300 but i actually maintained at this weight only started losing again when i upped to 1600/1700

good luck every one!!!
  • crazycenter
    crazycenter Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Start weight = 295lb

1700/1800 calories a day, 22grams carbs daily.

I have an MMA bout end of march so will be training 5/6 days a week. cardio/weights, wrestling, Thai Boxing and Jui Jitsu

Usually after fights i eat and drink way to much bad things but this challenge will help me stay on the diet once the fights past
  • capnj1545
    Options
    We can do this! Im ready for this 90 days to be up so I can see the progress already!
  • HannahAliHealth
    Options
    It is 6 pm and everything seams to go well! I am little bit light headed but I guess I'll get better day after another!

Breakfast: 1 scope of protein powder 18 g of protein and 100 calories!

Snack: a lot of veggies (tomato, cucumber, and spinach

Exercising: fast walk for 15 mins

Lunch: lahmacun - yummy Turkish kind of thin pizza! Google the word! + lettuce + shredded carrots + coke zero cane + lentil soup!

Exercising: slow walk for 15 mins

Snack: cherry tomato, cucumber and a tbsp of hummus!

Dinner: Rice + okra in tomato sauce and lamb + zero coke!

Snack: dark chocolate!
  • ImNothingWithoutChrist
    Options
    SW: 267
    GW: 150

I'm doing 90% vegetables and 10% lean protein and water as my only beverage. I consume lots of salad and clean soup.

Going hard these 90 days. I made a vow today before being introduced to this group to do 60 days. An additional 30 will only do good.

My exercise will be zero resistance (because I bulk/gain muscle very rapidly) I'm a Mesomorph.

Good Luck everyone and may God be with us all!!! We will do this and succeed. Think positive thoughts and envision where you want to be and look like in 90 days--when you utilize this you will reach it!!!

Watch if you haven't this empowering documentary called The Secret. It changed my life.
  • HannahAliHealth
    Options
    Nightie Night challengers! See you tomorrow!

Good luck to us:flowerforyou:
    Hannah:wink:
  • Mousie59
    Mousie59 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :smile: Happy to be here and see all the support. We all need it. Had a lovely surprise when I stepped on the scale this week....a little lost. Lots to go, but I'm finding MFP so awesome for logging food intake.

Wishing everyone the very best!!
  • Rebstoff14
    Rebstoff14 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My back up plan for exercise is:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRScb2l4Z4g
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXtRCuOeEzI
    Walk 3 miles at home following this video! I like her a lot!
    WOW I just did one of those youtube walk fit work outs, that is no joke - great sweat and burn, thanks for the link. Now any idea what to put that under for a workout entry?

Thanks!