Starting on Monday! Would love to add some keto friends.

Options
toxikon
toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
I've been reading on up on keto on Reddit for a while, and my boyfriend and I decided to take the plunge and stocked up on a ton of keto-friendly foods to start on Monday. I made a huge pot of keto-friendly broccoli cheddar soup that I'm looking forward to having for lunch!

I would love to have some friends who do keto, so I can peek at your diary to get more ideas on what to eat!

Thanks!!

Replies

• lynniewoz
    lynniewoz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You and I started keto on the same day! My first week was mostly experimentation, but this 2nd week has smoothed out and I'm meeting all my percentages almost perfectly. You're welcome to check out my food diary anytime, add me if you'd like!
  • onenonblonde49
    Options
    Hiya! Im in my 7th day! I just did a big cook up with Caveman_keto's recipes ,and have so far my breakfast and lunch taken care of for the week. I cant wait to eat!!!
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I pretty much exclusively have keto friends. It's so easy to learn from each other when you follow the same eating guidelines and you find people who are more experienced in it than you. Besides, half the fun comes in the creativity in the kitchen. Chicken tenders that have been "breaded" in crushed pork rinds, cauliflower fried rice, cauliflower lasagna bake, cream cheese pancakes, pumpkin pancakes, spaghetti squash and meatballs, flaxseed crackers, almond meal buns, parsnip chips, and celery root hash browns. There are tons of websites with hundreds, and maybe thousands of recipes to try out. It never has to get boring!
  • jenb1830
    jenb1830 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Me too. I'm always down to add some LCHF/Keto friends, it's kind of an unspoken prereq for me, I like the idea of all of us being of like-mind when it comes to nutrition and weight loss. Feel free to send me a friend request! :)
  • siaxtun
    siaxtun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me and snoop, and enjoy your new lifestyle!
  • BandB1979
    BandB1979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me. I have been on Keto for one year and I agree cooking doesn't have to be boring. I love figuring out ways to make something I want Keto friendly
  • VeronicaAM
    Options
    I am starting Keto for first time (without cheating ) One week and feeling great . Add me
  • kimsue674
    kimsue674 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to ad me. I've been on keto for 3 weeks, and would like some like minded friends. I have been trying for a couple years to lose weight, and all the counting calories and extra exercise didn't get me anywhere. It was so frustrating to gain and lose the same 3 pounds. I'm still learning about keto, but so far it is something that is finally working for me!
  • gonesquatchin85
    gonesquatchin85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me, been on keto since 2012. it's really great having like minded friends
  • damiend1985
    damiend1985 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Throw me into the mix here also, thanks
  • huneydrop
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • Apinget
    Apinget Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Me too. I'm always down to add some LCHF/Keto friends, it's kind of an unspoken prereq for me, I like the idea of all of us being of like-mind when it comes to nutrition and weight loss. Feel free to send me a friend request! :)

Yes! I learned the hard way about how political and personal eating choices are by mentioning keto in a "normal" board. Keto just makes so much sense to me after all my extensive research and amazing results that I forget that most of the population has a case of grain brain... :embarassed:
  • Anyone here is welcome to add me :)
  • snoopyjet
    snoopyjet Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm also a Keto follower, feel free to add me!