How Was YOUR Weekend ?

Options
Hi 30 Day Group, so how was your weekend?

Did you slip up, do great, eat well, overeat?

If you messed up, THATS OK!!! Your next meal is another chance to make a good choice, tomorrows a new day.

You can reach your goals, CONSISTENCY is key. So, please report, how was your weekend? :) Amanda

Replies

• salomesotilleo
    salomesotilleo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello Group,

This weekend I splurged a little bit, I went to Applebees and enjoyed myself, I still was careful with what I ordered, but was very tempted to eat myself out of many choices. I went over the calorie goal but not by a lot, about 200 calories so still feeling good about taking a little rewards time and eat out a bit.

Tomorrow starts a new week, I joined a gym and attended one of the group class, excited about going back this week.

My last weigh in I lost two pounds in two weeks, so my next weigh in is Feb 21, so keeping the consistency. I am also doing the shakeology meal plan which I substitute a meal; I do better substituting lunch with shakeology, so I have been sticking with that for about a week.

Mandilynnr, you are absolutely correct, "do great, eat well, and maintain consistency" that is the motivational words for this week. Thanks

Salome
  • janellmcintosh34
    Options
    The weekend was pretty good. Finding time to work out is a little easier, but eating well is harder. I am prone to snacking more on the weekends. Still I am making much healthier choices than previously. Next weekend I think I will structure more time and activities with my family to prevent "boredom snacking."

This week I want to find consistency with exercise. I have a teething baby, a toddler and a full time office job...if anyone has tips on fitting in exercise routines, I would appreciate it. (btw, I live where there is a couple feet of snow on the ground and it is below freezing temps, so outdoor activity is not an option)
  • Mandilynnr
    Options
    Jenell, sounds like you have a really busy life with kids and job and life. I totally understand. Heres some of my recommendations for you: Go to youtube and type in Insanity workouts or zumba or Free workouts, there are tons of free workouts on youtube that you can do in the comfort of your home with your kids, maybe if they are old enough they can exercise with you. But this way, you dont have to drive to the gym and go through all of that hoopla. Also, if you actually want to invest in a great workout program I can recommend some to you as I am a Beachbody coach and have done several of their at home workouts. Keep up the great work Jenell, consistency is key, making one new good choice a day will propel you to success, Go get you best body every girl!

I believe in you!

Amanda :)
  • Mandilynnr
    Options
    Salome,

Great job joining the gym and also doing Shakeology. I drink it daily and it is so very good for you and not just for weight loss. Great that you treated yourself but didnt go crazy overboard, you deserve little moments like that and these rewards will help propel you to keep going for your goals! So proud of you keep going girl!

Amanda :)