Sunday accountability for Week 1 (2/9/14)

Options
Hi Gang,

Here is my first entry for our weekly accountability logs...

1. I was within my weekly calorie intake this week (Wednesday I exceeded the 1200 limit by 31 calories, but more than made up for it on other days)
2. I burned 3702 calories this week, exceeding my 3500 calorie goal.
3. I am looking into races to run in March, April & May. I think I'll do a 5K in March and work up to a 10K in May. That half marathon last September got boring after around 10K... Yesterday I ran/walked for over an hour and am really feeling it today. I'm looking forward to run better and lighter as this challenge progresses!
4. As far as trying a new watersport... I am going to check out the SB Outrigging Club next week (the women's group is holding an open house next week and this weekend I'm going to talk to Carter's friend, who is in it.
5. No progress on the "I can do it!" attitude but I think that'll come when the scale budges. I need to remember that it took three weeks for me to see a dip when I first started the challenges. Patience, grasshopper.

As for weight loss, I will weigh myself this Wednesday morning and record my progress on that day.

cheers,
Heather

Replies

• airboy1952
    airboy1952 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    1. I also stayed within my calorie limit each day this week.
    2. My burn goal was 4900 calories, and I burned 4901 (!) calories.
    3. I'll weigh myself Tuesday morning to see what my progress has been.
    4. I went faster than ever on the erg (rowing machine) this week --- held below a 2:00 pace for 1000 meters, and sustained a 1:43 pace for 100 meters.

Cheers,
    Roger