Options
alt1268
alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
Loose 20 pounds in 60 days. Tell us our your feeling, how your doing;
Stw
Ctw
Weekly weight
Total weight lost

Everyone is welcome to join the challenge. If you need other help please post a thread (ie food, exercise)

Replies

• SarahMS79
    SarahMS79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    20 pounds in 60 days!!! Ekkkk...that's going to be some hard work right there!!! I did lose a little last week. Currently sitting at 184... I am sticking to a 1200 calorie diet with exercise when I can fit it in...I work a lot and tend to be at work until after 9pm. I am currently stopping by every Monday to list my weight, and I hope everyone will do the same! My "personal" goal by the 20th of March is 175. It's my boyfriends 45th birthday and I want to look good! :wink: Wish me luck! Everyone please feel free to add me as a friend too, I'm always looking for good friends!
    See you next week!
    Sarah
  • alt1268
    alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, well I'm down 2 lbs. so moving along. I'm getting bored with my eliptical and treadmill. So I think it's time to had something else. How are you making out?
  • MistyRose0424
    MistyRose0424 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm in I need to get the rest of this weight off and what better way than a challenge to get supper motivated .
    My stats are.........start weight 320
    Current weight 232
    Goal weight 170
    Total loss so far 88 lbs...
    So I have about 62 more lbs to go. Lets do this :-)
    The challenge is to lose 20 lbs in 30 days so I'll need
    to get to 212 lbs does this start today? Do we check in
    so often or on the 30 th day???
    Misty :-)
  • SarahMS79
    SarahMS79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think the goal was 20 pounds in 60 days....20 pounds is A LOT to lose in 60 days let alone 30... We were weighing in every Monday but it doesn't seem like many people are participating... :(