MONDAY - FEBRUARY 10th - Whats Your Biggest Obstacle?

Options
So please report here:

What is your biggest obstacle in losing weight?

What do you think you could do to eliminate or get over this obstacle ?

Keep up the great work everyone, and how was your monday?

Amanda :)

Replies

• salomesotilleo
    salomesotilleo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My biggest obstacle is food. I workout but kill the workout by the food intake. February is the moth of new beginnings for not just me alone but for my whole family. I clean out my pantry. Started cooking with more vegetables less starch. My family went to a nutritionist; which was very educational. So, I believe this will work. I started reading nutritional facts on labels, comparing brand to which is healthier, stop buying sugary items. I blend fruits into smoothie so its fun and delicious for the kids. Started buying cooking magazines that have low fat recipes.

Food is a big change, this month we are focusing on food, next month as it warms up a little bit, I will start taking kids with me on my regular walks; going to soccer field to play soccer and have them run around for at least an hour. So, little by little I am implementing little changes. I think if we can overcome the food situation we are on our way to success.

Salome
  • Mandilynnr
    Options
    Salome, I agree, I think for just about everyone food is where the hard part is. Especially if you have a family and try to buy food for everyone, it can be difficult. Congrats on brining your family to a nutritionist and trying to get everyone on a healthier plan. :)