Day One Fit Test Results

Options
2»

Replies

• allew48
    allew48 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats on pushing play everyone! I am on Wk 2 Day 1 with the strength and power DVD. There are so many pushups I get the feeling I will be doing them on my knees for a while. I am so pumped for tomorrows pure cardio workout, it's my favorite so far. Good luck tomorrow everyone!
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD! I am already sore.

Switch Kicks- 40
    Power Jacks- 35
    Power Knees- 70
    power jumps- 20 (FML!)
    Globe Jump: 8
    Suicide jumps: 12
    Push up jacks: 12
    Low plank obliques: 20
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Switch Kicks- 30
    Power Jacks- 30
    Power Knees- 55
    Power Jumps- 12
    Globe Jump: 4 :sad:
    Suicide jumps: 6
    Push up jacks: 10
    Low plank obliques: 13

Globe Jumps are my least favorite. Extremely glad that I pushed myself not to find an excuse to NOT start, but man do I feel like crap!!! :sick: I remembered to go at my own pace from the last time I started the program. Apparently the pace I thought I was comfortable with was not happy with me. My stomach feels pretty icky right now. Drinking some cocnut water and about to make a PB&J for recovery.

Way to go everyone!!!! Until tomorrow.
  • jade_222
    jade_222 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm at work and don't have my results on me. I'll post them tomorrow. I completed the fit test yesterday and today I did the first workout. I got up at 5:30 a.m. to do it. I'm quite happy with myself, that I was able to get up that early and that I did the whole first workout. But I need to push myself harder, I also need to figure out how to make my shoes or floor less slippery. It's not too bad but it makes the plank type moves really difficult to do. And they're already really difficult. Here's to getting up early tomorrow!! Good luck to everyone and the people who are getting up early to do it (because that is really difficult for me).
  • ania_w1981
    Options
    Hey Jade, I'm guessing you didn't eat before working out? How did you find it? I like working out in the morning, but a bit worried about doing this particular work out on empty stomach - don't want to faint or I won't be found until 9 am when my BF gets up ;)
  • cpcoursec
    cpcoursec Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SK: 60
    PJ: 35
    PK: 60
    PJ: 23
    GJ: 6
    SJ: 6
    PUJ: 10
    LPO: 14
  • MountainMoverJosh
    Options
    Hey yall! I started a day later, so I will be a day late for the first 6, but I will get back on track with the days, one way or another (maybe doubling up on Recovery day). Here are my FT1 results:

SK: 66
    PJ: 39
    PK: 67
    PJ: 23
    GJ: 06
    SJ: 08
    PUJ: 15
    LPO: 32

BTW.... if you have Android, look up the app "Insanity Tracker." It is an app that tracks all your data for INSANITY, including a checkoff list, and schedule.
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    And...fit test results are in...I suck...but I did it!!!

SK: 30
    PJ: 30
    PK:50 ( I must have missed something because I only did the right leg)
    PJ:10
    GJ: 4
    SJ: 8
    PUJ: 9(from my knees)
    LPO: 14

Definitetly hoping to improve!!!

Burned 312 cals according to my HRM..including the warm-up!!
  • jade_222
    jade_222 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Switch Kicks: 54
    Power Jacks: 30
    Power knees: 65
    Power Jumps: 33
    Globe Jumps: 6
    Suicide Jumps: 7
    Push-up Jacks: 0
    Low Plank Oblique: 25