Calculating my calory intake for insanity, HELP!!

Options
Hello there! I have just completed a round of Insanity but I didnt get the results I wanted, i lost some inches i dont know about weight because I dont own a scale but i can feel my clothes fit differently and also the shape of my body has changed. I am about to start round 2 of Insanity and I would like so much if somebody could help me to recalculate my calories to lose weight, well more than weight I am interested in losing fat to fit comfortably in my clothes. During the 1st round I tried to follow the nutrution guide as much as I could but I would usually consume between 1200-1300 calories a day. I don't own a heart rate monitor but I push myself and after every workout I get really exhausted. I am 33, 5feet 1 inch and when i started two months ago I was at 120.4 pounds. I would like to get to 110 pounds since I am pretty short, but like I said my main goal is to lose the unwanted fat from my thighs and butt. I would really appreciate it if somebody could kindly help me with my caloric intake number to reach my goal. Thanks!

Replies

• Nishay113
    Options
    Hi.....i have exactly the same problem as yours.....still searching for an answer....
  • littlesprite11
    littlesprite11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would trying upping your calorie intake. Insanity is a tough program. I am 108 pounds and I ate 1500 calories a day when I did it.Also Make sure your eating 5-6 meals a day. Don't focus on the scale so much. You can be the same weight or even 10 lbs heavier than someone else but your body could be much leaner and fit into a smaller size. Muscle takes up less room than fat. Gaining muscle is very common with insanity...try to focus more on your measurements and how clothes are fitting :)