Hey People

Options
Hello and Welcome

Snow00774 and Myself set this group up after a very long conversation over my status about wanting to make ToughMudder and ColourRun my 2015 bucketlist.
Now before I go any futher...Myself and Snow are by no means professionals, we cannot tell you what to do, how to train etc.
BUT
We can both offer lots of support and motivation when needed.
We set the group up so like-minded individuals could join and find some crazy people who want to challenege themseleves physically and mentally, after all the physical well-being of a person greatly affects their mental health.
To cross the finish line in 2015 will be an achievement which at the current moment feels nothing but a dream to me. I know there are a lot of other challenges people want to face and I hope to learn things from others because I am a beginner who was looking for lots of support and encouragement throughout this long process.

A few rules please read the rules set by MFP

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Feel free to add me as a friend as well, the more the merrier :smile:

SLAP

Replies

• PainNowGainLater
    PainNowGainLater Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well done ladies! :)

This is a great idea, and I am sure many people will benefit from your support, we can all grow together! :)

I would like to say that, although I am not a professional, I would love to offer words of support for everyone determined to do this, and a massive shout out to my fiancée Sweat for really pushing herself and setting great goals! :)

Love you babe xx
  • snow00774
    Options
    Everything SLAP said above, including and very importantly the rules part!

We are here to support and that includes people getting to the goal of a TM at some point in 2015, so lets not leave anyone behind (thinking mainly of myself here to be honest ;-))

We will be behind everyone's goals, and we are also looking for support - as our plans are for a lifetime, 2015 is actually a short term goal when you think about it, we can't wait to see everyone in our group succeed!
This discussion has been closed.