starting Body Pump 3x/week

Options
amber6108
amber6108 Posts: 53 Member
Hello!
I'm ready to start losing the fat and gain muscle and tone! I've done body pump a few times before and loved it but didn't enjoy getting up for a 5am class. Now I am not working and have my wedding coming up in less than 4 months so I am ready and have no excuses! Today at 12 is my first class of this new journey. Is anyone else doing body pump often and seeing results?

Replies

• RocknGirl8
    RocknGirl8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm actually just restarting Les Mills Pump. I love it so much. I've noticed how it has toned my buns and even my arms when I first did it for almost a month. My goal is to go all the way this time for 90 days. I do the Pump at home and I love it. One day I hope to go to a class but for now Pump at home is good enough for me. I am doing it 3x a week and I might add a day or two here or there. :happy:
  • hellsbells3272
    hellsbells3272 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have done bodypump since #74 (whatever year that was - anyone know??) and I have a strong, toned body. I used to do it 3x per week but now I have included bodybalance, yoga and kettlebells into my routine and bodypump has gone down to 1x or 2x per week max. Still maintaining a good shape and strength though :) Highly recommended.