Day 7 - February 12th

Options
concordancia
concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
Well, I can tell I worked really hard at chest hooping yesterday, because it was hard to get those muscles moving again today.

I have no idea how long I was out there, though. I thought it was 10am when I left, but it was only 9:55 when I got back into the house. It was just nice to get out and do some off body work for a change (please don't hurt me if you live in the South).

Replies

• wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Yeah, where do you live? I'm a little jealous...though I won't be when I go snowboarding after this storm passes. I'm not in the south, so this is an all-winter-long occurrence here.

Good job on the chest hooping!
  • melry77
    melry77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So I thought I was looking forward to hooping outside this afternoon but at 60 degrees it was still a little too chilly for me! So I got about 25 minutes done inside, still just walking forward and backward and spinning a bit, lots of fun!!
  • peace_frog21
    peace_frog21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I missed today. I'm snowed in....and I couldn't resist being curled up under blankets on the couch with my furbabies all day watching movies haha. Still snowed in but I'll try to be more motivated today.