Low Calorie Snacks?

Options
Hi! Looking to get my beach bod on! I love to snack throughout the day. Does anyone have any simple low calorie snacks they absolutely love? Would love to get some recipes! :smile:

Replies

• rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Skinny Pop - big portion, lots of fiber, satisfies crunchy and salty cravings. You can have a half serving and it's satisfying.

Another if you need a meal replacement is the small containers of Muscle Milk Light - they are really filling and have lots of protein but are only 140 calories and I think 8 ounces. I have one of these every morning that I go to the gym because I can't eat food before I work out. This is enough to get me through to an early lunch and I get in a hour of hard workout on it no prob.

Also, I just made a big pot of crock pot chicken veggie soup - under 100 calories for a big serving and filling because you can't exactly eat soup fast so your brain catches up.
  • willi220
    Options
    Hummus with veggies
    Raw sweet peppers
    Pop Corn

:)
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing, for the past couple of days I have been a bad girl and snacking on the Chicago Mix Popcorn from Costco, not happy with my self. I was doing so good.

Anyways I saw a co-worker of mine snacking on apple slices with sprinkled cinnamon.