beggs addiction..

Options
llfretwell
llfretwell Posts: 218 Member
Bacon and Eggs. Every. Single. Day. Does anyone else do this? I am just in love with it. I don't think I'll ever become sick of it..

Replies

• Niccidawn092
    Niccidawn092 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have the bacon everyday. Love it! Eggs are only a once and a while for me though.
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I definitely had that addiction going for the first few months. But honestly, I got so sick of bacon and eggs for breakfast that I just decided to stop doing breakfast altogether. Now, on weekends when I have time, I have breakfast, but it's hardly ever bacon and eggs. Pumpkin pancakes, cream cheese crepes, baked egg casseroles, baked sausage and cauliflower in a tomato sauce with a raw egg cracked on top and baked... pretty much everything except for bacon and eggs. That addiction turned to just pure distain for me.
  • llfretwell
    llfretwell Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I definitely had that addiction going for the first few months. But honestly, I got so sick of bacon and eggs for breakfast that I just decided to stop doing breakfast altogether. Now, on weekends when I have time, I have breakfast, but it's hardly ever bacon and eggs. Pumpkin pancakes, cream cheese crepes, baked egg casseroles, baked sausage and cauliflower in a tomato sauce with a raw egg cracked on top and baked... pretty much everything except for bacon and eggs. That addiction turned to just pure distain for me.

Haha! With as much as I'm loving it and eating it right now, it will probably end up catching up to me and I will get sick of it. I am definitely enjoying it for now, though! Those breakfast recipes of yours so WONDERFUL! I am so new to all of this that I haven't really ventured out and tried anything too crazy yet, but I will have to keep you in mind when I start wanting to try some new yummy recipes! :) How long have you been doing low carb/keto? Congratulations on the awesome loss! How long did it take you to lose that much?
  • 195to135
    195to135 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

While I still love bacon and like eggs I was the way same after a few weeks I got sick of having them so often.
    Pretty much the only time I have bacon now is if I'm making bacon cheese burgers, and can't remember the last time I touched an egg
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I LOVE eggs. I LOVE bacon. Together? Not so much anymore. Shoot, the last time I did this, I ate nearly a half a dozen eggs a day (I have my own chickens, thank GOD) ...they get old very quickly.

But now that you mention it...I think tomorrow will be a bacon and eggs kinda day. It's been like a week since I've eaten eggs.