Day 8 - February 13th

Options
concordancia
concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
I am just getting this going for now, I'll be back later with my report.

Replies

• peace_frog21
    peace_frog21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Got some hooping in today. Snow day #2...bad for my motivation!! But I also made a third hoop to be shipped out and made a product tutorial, so there's that....and scraped the ice off of my car. which was a work out in itself
  • concordancia
    Options
    I think I need to learn more about the theory behind foot hooping before I give myself a black eye.
  • wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    HA! Are you getting the hoop going with your hand before you stick your foot in?

I've been blowing this challenge big time :( Too much work and sickness. But new hoops got delivered yesterday and I'm dying to use them, even if I cough, hack, and sneeze my way through it. Hoping hubby gets home later than me tonight and I can hoop a little before v-day dinner.
  • concordancia
    Options
    HA! Are you getting the hoop going with your hand before you stick your foot in?

Nope, I tried to spin it around my foot like I would my waist. It took about 1/3 of a second to figure that wasn't right!

I am only keeping the challenge going because I promised to hoop SOME every day: There have been a couple of days where that is ten minutes, maybe even a little less. I didn't even log it as exercise yesterday, but that was because I wanted to keep "swimming" on my wall :~