New Here

lishaalexis
lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
Hello ladies! I am currently at 140, and looking to get down to 125. I know that it seems like a lot, but compared to the 153 that I started at when i joined this site, it isn't too much farther. I am looking to drop at least another five pounds if not more by the time mid april rolls around (hubby comes home). Couple things about myself

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 140.2
GW: 125

I have one child, and I am in the USN. Im about to change duty stations. going to Cali. :)

xoxoxo

Alisha

Replies

• Welcome! I'm new here too

I'm 5'10" and trying to get from 150 to 140.
  • crsawinton
    crsawinton Posts: 96 Member
    I'm new here too, started at 133 lbs Jan. 1st down to 125 lbs now, hoping to get to 112.

32yrs old
    5'2"
    mom of 2 boys, 5 and 10
    SAHM

grew up very petite and twirled flag and baton in H.S. working on getting flexible again and fixiing these abs!
  • icha3x
    icha3x Posts: 54 Member
    Welcome Ladies and good luck...together we can do this!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Hello everyone! My name is Alex, I'm a 25 year old SAHM of an almost 3 year old girl.
    5'1" 116lbs. Looking to drop 1 more pound til I move into maintenance. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • mjaland
    mjaland Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Maddie. I'm 26 years old (almost 27!), 5'1", 132 lbs. Looking to drop 3 pounds before my honeymoon in two weeks, and 12-15 lbs overall. Glad I found this group!