wtf is going on?!

Options
aimeef12
aimeef12 Posts: 70 Member
So for the last 2 weeks since my unfill due to my slip I have been watching everything I eat been doing a 1350 calorie a day diet been doing light cardio 2-3 times a week and have been very active and according to my scale I GAINED 5 lbs how the hell is that possible ?!?!?!?

Replies

• JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Are you watching sodium and getting in enough water?
  • aimeef12
    aimeef12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i have been drinkin wayyyyy more water then before and ya sodium isnt an issue
  • sue100194
    Options
    Have you tried recalibrating your scale? When I checked in for surgery last Wednesday, the hospital scale shows I weigh 6# less than my home scale. I noticed something similar at my last doctor appointment - their scale weighed me in at less than my home scale. One of the nurses told me to take the batteries out of my scale, wait a few seconds and then put them back in. She said she does that every week to recalibrate her scale. Of course this won't work if your scale doesn't have batteries :)
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    If your band has slipped, that is way more important than 5 lbs on the scale. Mine slipped cutting off anything getting thru and caused my esphogus to be herniated. I had mine converted to a sleeve, but still have problems with the herniated part of my esophogus. Get that fixed ASAP even if you just have it taken out.