iT ALL BEGINS HERE..

Options
YOU ARE NOT A DIET YOU ARE A PERSON
If you are among the 95% of losers and gainers in our multi-million dollar diet society this life coach guide is for you. We are all looking for a quick fix approach and instant success. I have probably read 100 diet books, tried 20-30 different diets, followed 3 or 4 successful multi-million dollar programs several times, and still I’m 45 pound over weight. I have lost 20-30 pounds 5 or 6 times in my life and here I am trying it again. Give you and me credit for persistence!!!! I include you in this statement because if you have read this far you are probably shaking you head in agreement.
Denial is not the answer, nor is SELF-DECIPLINE. We all have done that and succeeded in losing 10,20,30 or more pounds numerous times only to give up after a year or two of trying to maintain; realizing that we have gained 10 or more pounds and are on the road to regaining it all. (If we haven’t already).
I like to eat, and I use it as a reward, a comfort, or as a distraction, it is oral gratification and pure satisfaction—it just feels good. So, why do you eat beyond meeting your bodily needs—hunger-satiety; nutrition-health?
Let's begin each day with a quote--Mind for today is....THE SAME BEHIVIOR WILL ALWAYS PRODUCE THE SAME RESULTS.