Nearing the end of the week

Options
ICarla
ICarla Posts: 200 Member
How's everyone doing this week? I didn't do great. I've only done C25K once (Sunday) The weather here has been awful. I've gotten my exercise by shoveling snow. Not to mention I did a little Jillian today. I'm going to try to get on the treadmill today for some C25k action. What's everyone up to?

Replies

• piercedee
    piercedee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I only got two in this week with travelling and my mom coming to town. But I finished level 1 of 30ds. I plan on doing all 4 runs next week to get back on track. The run I did yesterday was the first I didn't do on a treadmill and I was surprised at how good it felt.
  • Hearndt
    Hearndt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I went to my mom's to finish out week 1 on her treadmill. I like running outside sooo much more but it got the job done! I'm hoping that tonight's clipper is just that and I can run outside on Sunday. My husband and I have plans to stay tomorrow night at a hotel that has a gym so if the roads are crap Sunday morning I will just hit their gym before we check out. (I'm big on Plan B's, it minimizes my opportunity to make an excuse!) The Color Run is 9 weeks away tomorrow!!
  • bijoux79
    Options
    I am going to have to repeat week 5. I have had a really heavy cold and I am really struggling to run for 20 mins straight. I managed it once but now I feel like my lungs are going to explode at around 18 minse and try as I may I have to stop. I hate quiting but.... I am gonna keep at it and I WILL beat week 5
  • ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to repeat week 5. I have had a really heavy cold and I am really struggling to run for 20 mins straight. I managed it once but now I feel like my lungs are going to explode at around 18 minse and try as I may I have to stop. I hate quiting but.... I am gonna keep at it and I WILL beat week 5

Oh you will finish! We won't let you stop. But DONT kill yourself. No exploding lungs in this group. Do it again and I bet it will be better :D
  • bijoux79
    Options

Oh you will finish! We won't let you stop. But DONT kill yourself. No exploding lungs in this group. Do it again and I bet it will be better :D
  • bijoux79
    Options
    Thanks hun...feel a bit dissapointed in myself but I will get over it lol
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 and it's tough! Maybe it's this cold / cough I have right now... but I am so not loving the C25K program right now. I feel like I wanna die in those five min runs and I dread going to the treadmill (running outside is not an option in MN yet!). I am taking it really slow now. Plus I have shorty short legs, so a super short stride. Not winning any races here...

On the flip side - Good news is 90 seconds of running is easy for me now. 3 minutes of running is getting easier... so it's only a matter of time when five mins of running will be easy peasy. I just have to keep at it!
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    OMG, you just hit my nail right on the head. Week 4 is killing me and my attitude.

But I accidentally hit week 3 the other day and couldn't believe how easy 90 seconds was, and how much insanely easier 3 minutes is getting!