IT IS FRIDAY!!!!

Options
alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
2316bl.jpg

What are your plans??? I ate some chocolate covered strawberries my husband brought home yesterday. Planning on eating some more today. Heck, it is Valentine's and I have been doing excellent all week. Today I went to Bikram. The studio was packed!!!! I fasting right now until we get to eat a late lunch. I am sure it will be healthy for me but yummy and at a restaurant. Not doing dinner out, it gets crazy!!!

Have a wonderful day!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ronitabur
    ronitabur Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are babysitting our grandson tonight and I have Chicken Chili in a Green Chile Lime Salsa brewing in the crock pot right now, ready to eat when I get home. I can almost smell it! Yum-o!

No candy or sweets for me today, unless my hubby brings home cheesecake or some chocolate covered strawberries for us to share together. I'm not against it but I'm not going to go out of my way for it either.

Have a good day everyone! :love:
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    We are doing dinner at home tonight. Can't wait for a table for 2 hours at any restaurant in town. Hubby is grilling some steaks and we will have shrimp cocktail with Alaskan shrimp my husband caught! We've been saving them for a special occasion. Oh, and I'm planning on a couple glasses of wine.

I'll be sweating it out in my Saturday aerobics class tomorrow! 90 minutes of pure cardio.

Happy Valentine's day everyone!
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Well since I am buried under 20" of snow :noway: it's ordering takeout (I got a salad with chicken) and resting! Have been shoveling for days so I'm hoping for a big drop by Monday!
    Enjoy! :heart:
  • amccord2
    amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Well since I am buried under 20" of snow :noway: it's ordering takeout (I got a salad with chicken) and resting! Have been shoveling for days so I'm hoping for a big drop by Monday!
    Enjoy! :heart:
    How the weather breaks soon! But, at least you can get a healthy takeout. Great choice.
  • amccord2
    Options
    We are doing dinner at home tonight. Can't wait for a table for 2 hours at any restaurant in town. Hubby is grilling some steaks and we will have shrimp cocktail with Alaskan shrimp my husband caught! We've been saving them for a special occasion. Oh, and I'm planning on a couple glasses of wine.

I'll be sweating it out in my Saturday aerobics class tomorrow! 90 minutes of pure cardio.

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Sounds like a great night ahead of you! That dinner sounds yummy! My valentine:heart: is out of town on business, and I stayed home with our daughter. But, a glass of wine sounds so appropriate for tonight.:drinker:
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am home alone because my husband works at night my plan for tonight is to do my calisthenics before I go to bed. I'm hoping that my stomach quites down a little bit so I can add a few more calories to my day. I've only had 325 so far the day. My gut is burning. I'm happy that I am not throwing up. I am really enjoying watching the Olympics especially the figure skaters. It makes for a nice evening.

Happy Valentines to all of you my friends. Show yourself some love.
  • amccord2
    Options
    My hubby and I are babysitting our grandson tonight and I have Chicken Chili in a Green Chile Lime Salsa brewing in the crock pot right now, ready to eat when I get home. I can almost smell it! Yum-o!

No candy or sweets for me today, unless my hubby brings home cheesecake or some chocolate covered strawberries for us to share together. I'm not against it but I'm not going to go out of my way for it either.

Have a good day everyone! :love:

Fun night ahead of you, Roni! We don't normally celebrate Valentine's Day because our wedding anniversary is four days away! So, I'm saving my sweets for the anniversary dinner. :heart:
  • amccord2
    Options
    2316bl.jpg

What are your plans??? I ate some chocolate covered strawberries my husband brought home yesterday. Planning on eating some more today. Heck, it is Valentine's and I have been doing excellent all week. Today I went to Bikram. The studio was packed!!!! I fasting right now until we get to eat a late lunch. I am sure it will be healthy for me but yummy and at a restaurant. Not doing dinner out, it gets crazy!!!

Have a wonderful day!!! :flowerforyou:

I think everyone eats a little better before Valentine's Day to enjoy a guilt-free day. Glad you had a great week, and I am still hoping to be in an area to try Bikram one day! They hubby and I skip V-D and save the celebration for our anniversary, four days later. So, that will be my guilt=free day! Enjoy your day, and thanks for the post!
  • ChelseaSM
    ChelseaSM Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    ooo fun plans ladies :) I spent the night writing a paper while my hubby visited with his brother and fam who are in town for the weekend. Just heading to bed now, gym in the am then a packed weekend to celebrate Family Day on Monday :)
  • hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    well, we don't celebrate valentine's day ... so for me its just another day to stay focused. joe had open heart surgery on the 19th of feb., so we celebrate Heart Day! it will be 11 years this year. makes you look at life differently when you could have lost the love of your life :love:
  • ronitabur
    ronitabur Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    well, we don't celebrate valentine's day ... so for me its just another day to stay focused. joe had open heart surgery on the 19th of feb., so we celebrate Heart Day! it will be 11 years this year. makes you look at life differently when you could have lost the love of your life :love:

Oh, that is tragically beautiful! :flowerforyou: (I'm not always good with my words, so I hope that comes across how I mean it.) Glad to hear that he's around to celebrate Heart Day.
  • ChelseaSM
    ChelseaSM Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Even though I think I am the only one in the group from Canada, wishing you all a happy Family Day! We get the day off to spend with our loved ones, but you can celebrate by spending some time with yours tonight, or even just taking the time to send an email or make a phone call to say hello :)
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    HAPPY FAMILY DAY CHELSEA!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: In the US we are celebrating President's Day today. So a lot of people are off from work and some kids are off school. My son and granddaughter have school today because it is a snow/ice makeup day. A few weeks ago we had a freeze and the schools closed so they use a Holiday to makeup. My husband and I are off, well we are on Mondays anyways, so we are going out to lunch and run some errands. And of course on a Holiday the stores take advantage of people being off and have their big sales. :flowerforyou:
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful holiday name! Family Day! :love:
    Hope everyone enjoys their day off! I'm gonna take advantage of the sales this gal needs some new pants! WOOHOO!:bigsmile: