Starting Today

Options
T25 should be on my doorstep when I get home. My husband and I are doing the program together along with a no card diet. Anyone else starting today?

Replies

• saravecc
    saravecc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i just ordered it from amazon!!! Will be starting it as soon as it arrives. I'm actually just jumping on the MFP bandwagon as well.
  • daniecan2
    daniecan2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feb 17 was my Day 1! I'm a fitness newbie so I followed the modification, I more than barely made it but I certainly didn't NAIL IT! ;)

Was it there for you to have you're day 1 also? I loved it, it was intense for me but I know it's going to be work!

What are your goals?
    *My first goal is to NAIL IT on two workouts in week 5 of Alpha!
  • JanieC93
    JanieC93 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started doing T25 a few months ago but I had to stop halfway in the beta phase because I injured a back muscle --- be careful! Really do not push yourself too much (ie: follow your pace not theirs)!

However! I'm starting from scratch (Feb 18!) and is feeling motivated again!

Just focus and stick through the workout - you'll love the results!
  • I just started yesterday! It was so challenging but I did okay considering the fact that I am extremely out of shape and overweight. I pushed through, followed the modifications and did it! I am proud of myself. I am going to take the next two days off and start on Monday for real! Good luck to you all :smile:
  • joyvolle9
    Options
    I started T25 3 weeks ago with 1 mile jogging on the treadmill and 1 mile walking on a incline. I lost 11 pounds by the end of the 2nd week but I gained back 3 and I can't figure out why. Has this happened to anyone?